My bottom 2 wisdom teeth came through a tad wonky (one of them, the root was actually in the shape of a J!) - was fortunate that I got mine removed at my dentist and didn't need to go elsewhere - toothache is one of the worst pains to get so if you get trouble with it don't leave it because it gets flaming painful!

Strong Whisky is good, I used to just hold it in that area of my mouth, it can hurt like hell straight away, burns a bit, but keep it in there as it does wear off and to me feels like it numbs the pain, at least for a while anyway.

Ah good ol' alcohol, eh? The cause and solution to life's problems ;)

Luckily I haven't had any wisdom teeth come through yet and I'm nearly 24, neither has my 26yo brother, but both my parents got them although I did read that it isn't genetic. Fingers crossed I don't get any, there's no room! And sometimes people still need braces after they're removed, if the teeth don't return to where they were before, which will cost a bomb :o My teeth are lovely and straight, bar one or two, and I'd rather they stayed that way :P

Plus yeah, I don't really like the sound of all that pain and discomfort!

My dad had all 4 of his removed at once and apparently looked like the Fat Controller afterwards due to the swelling :lol:

What Han said - Anbesol is great for toothache, ulcers, all that. Pees all over Bonjela :P (As tasty as it is!) My mum had a mouth full of ulcers once (due to chemo) and it worked a treat, in fact I think it was the only thing that helped!

Well the top two haven't affected the straightness of my teeth, but it's still too early to tell with the bottoms.

I hope they don't muck up my teeth, I'm proud of the fact that they're naturally straight! :P

Toothache is hell! Had one early on this year so went to my dentist who gave me antibiotics after discovering there was a slight infection.

Anbesol is great stuff for curing toothache. As for wisdom teeth, my top 2 have come out slightly wonky which is normal according to my dentist. If you get pain then you should get them checked out. I still don't see why we need wisdom teeth... :P

Haha! My brother was eating salt and vinegar crisps yesterday and suddenly made strange "Hmmm!!" type noises while pulling a face and was flapping his hands. When he could finally talk he said he'd eaten something really sour, like "a cooked blob of vinegar or something" :P

On the subject of crisps -

I don't know why it annoys me, but why do some crisp companies (I'm looking at you Walkers!), insist on putting Cheese & Onion in Blue packets, but Salt & Vinegar in Green packets. Am I the only one that seems to think that it should be the other way round? It shouldn't annoy me, but it really does! :huh:

What really gets me is that companies can't decide! You get some with green being salt and vinegar and blue being cheese and onion and others with green for cheese and onion and blue for salt and vinegar. Can we not have a standard formula here guys!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I thought only Walkers insisted on blue packs being Cheese & Onion? Any other brand I've seen, blue has been Salt & Vinegar!

Either way Walkers Cheese & Onion are grim :P

I always thought Walkers had some form of claim that only their crisp packages can be green for S&V and blue for C&O? I don't want to say a patent for it, but it's the best word I think that could describe it!

Either way, I prefer to not buy bags of crisps - more air than food in a bag these days it seems...

When people say something like "three year ago". They use the singular word 'year' when they are referring to more than one! It's a plural!! "Three YEARS ago" not "three year ago"!!!!

Rant over :D

Meeting my boyfriend's family for the first time properly and they take me on a meal out. But I can't eat anything because of being so ill from poisoning myself with undercooked pork earlier in the week

I hate my ****ty cooking ability...

I think it's a Northener thing, "Three year ago I were sitt'n in this 'ere big tree" kinda thing, like you know.

My grandad does it and he's from London...

Depends on what the homework is. Sometimes it's good to be set homework for the simple fact that it makes students do the work. Of course, getting feedback is good, and if you really wanted it marked, no doubt you could ask if you really wanted.

It's a part of education - you get work set, and it's not always possible for it to be marked. Indeed, as you go through education, it will become more and more common. Think of it as preparation :P

I've encountered them with movies and things...but never in the theme park industry? How do you mean Kyle?

there are a few funfair "fans" who like to slag off the showmen and rides which ruins it for others. I wont name names but yeah its annoying :/