Hate to admit it but the first time I went to Legoland I was unaware that they had a smoking area and was politely asked to put my cig out - I was away from people and not wafting it in their faces but fair enough - I apologised and put the cig out and asked where the smoking area was.

Thorpe don't seem to have a great deal of smoking locations - again I am quite careful about where I smoke and will try to get to a designated area, or go somewhere no one is about.

I can't understand people getting pissy about the smoking rules - smoking is gross and people shouldn't be subjected to second hand smoke - more so in queuelines where you literally can't get away from it.  Smoking is a choice but it doesn't mean its ok to infest other peoples lungs with your own smoke - it comes down to being reasonable and considerate of other people.  I was actually really embarrased at Legoland and felt like a proper pleb but in my defence it was my first visit there although with it being a kids park I should have known better.

In fact I should know better than to smoke in the bloody first place after literally seeing my mum die from lung cancer - nasty illness and I do plan to quit when the time is right.  I hate seeing young kids (I say kids but I mean sort of 16-17 years olds) smoking because I just want to go up to them and say "stop now before you get addicted". I didn't even start smoking to fit in as none of my friends smoked - it was pure curiosity and one of the biggest regrets of my life :unsure:

So I properly started vaping just before Xmas.

I bought a couple smaller devices to test the "smoke" output for a model experiment and soon found out that I needed something a little bigger so got a rta and hooked it up to a 65w box mod, I did experiment with vaping myself, but thought it was just a waste of time.

The model smoke experiments continued and worked pretty well and produced the effect I was after, but since I have given up on it.

Fast forward to Xmas and I bought myself a cheap rda to go on top of my box mod and have been hooked since.
To make a point, I've never smoked (Other than 2 cigars) and only Vape as I like the taste, feel and action of doing so, only problem now though is I like it too much.* I broke the rda glass so bought a sub ohm tank and it makes Vaping on my nigh on hour long commute in the car so much more enjoyable and easier. (Don't drip and drive people!)

Until late January I never vaped in Public, as had an image that some vapers are attention seeking, now I don't give two hoots what people think, I enjoy it and I can afford to spend money on juice and gear, but I try not to exhale in front of people and what not, or vape in enclosed spaces.

Now I am currently vaping at around 40 watts and 0.2ohm, mixture of flavours.

Now the "Rant" part of my message.

*So I went to a local vape store that I bought my 2nd box mod from and asked what Nicotine free juice they do, "This this this this and this". 'Okay, what's this?'
"Have a try if you want?"

In a tank running at 70 watts it tasted amazing and instantly gave me a bloody good but kinda weird feeling.
So I bought a bottle.

Later in the car I was vaping a fair bit and felt the same euphoric feeling, a few days later I worked out he sold me 11mg strength juice and my friend 18mg (I've not been back to the store since). Problem is now I think I'm getting addicted to the flavour/nicotine, it's bloody lush and I enjoy the "High".
The bottle has almost run out and I'm not sure what to do...I know I should not buy another but it's a tasty flavour and I like the feeling.
The guy is a bar steward for selling it to me though, knowing I asked for Nicotine free.

Tom.

Most 'vape stores' are run by morons who have no clue, they just buy the stuff in bulk and flog it, I went into our local one and asked for some VG (vegetable glyco if you're wondering) as I'd run out and it was a Friday (no chance to get any posted to me until Monday) and he tried to sell me 30ml bottle of RX4 24mg for £9 (RX4 is a tobacco flavour, 24mg is the highest strength you can get outside of mixing yourself). When I said no I want unflavoured, zero strength VG, he pointed to the label that said 70%PG/30%VG mix and said 'it has VG in, label say so, you buy'.

I ended up walking across the street to Boots and buying a 200ml bottle of VG for £3.

I hate people who think they can push you around and insult you without you retaliating or insulting them back. Literally half my year at school are like this. They're all w***ers

Also people who accuse of doing things you clearly didn't do.

For example: I'm in Maths, been doing my work for the last 30 minutes, I haven't said a word to anyone (only because my maths class are (mostly) the most despicable lot of humans). Some girl behind me starts hitting me on the back screaming "you stole my f***ing pen, give it back or I'll smash your skull in you lanky c**t". At this point I turn around and have to scream at her back to get myself heard over the constant talking of the class. Even after an explanation she didn't apologise for the shocking language she uttered, she just made a strange grunt sound and began to continue talking

In all seriousness, it's more likely to be a friend who steals your pen, and not someone who avidly despises you

Oh god. Memes. Do I really need to rant about the childish trend which has pretty much destroyed internet humour? No offense to Cianjs or Whatever (or anyone else) but I personally see people who find most memes funny the equivalent of those who find PewDiePie screaming at the top of his lungs hilarious.

Oh god. Memes. Do I really need to rant about the childish trend which has pretty much destroyed internet humour? No offense to Cianjs or Whatever (or anyone else) but I personally see people who find most memes funny the equivalent of those who find PewDiePie screaming at the top of his lungs hilarious.

Wait what? You always post memes in random photo thread  :lol:

Wait what? You always post memes in random photo thread  :lol:

Well that's why I worded my post as "most memes". I'm moaning about stuff like troll face. This is just my personal opinion you don't have to agree with but I just find it ridiculous that a single drawing of a face is practically the obsession of the lower generation. Most of them anyway. :)

"Dank Memes" is officially a topic .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I know what a meme is but what the hell does dank mean?! :blink:

Also people who accuse of doing things you clearly didn't do.

For example: I'm in Maths, been doing my work for the last 30 minutes, I haven't said a word to anyone (only because my maths class are (mostly) the most despicable lot of humans). Some girl behind me starts hitting me on the back screaming "you stole my f***ing pen, give it back or I'll smash your skull in you lanky c**t". At this point I turn around and have to scream at her back to get myself heard over the constant talking of the class. Even after an explanation she didn't apologise for the shocking language she uttered, she just made a strange grunt sound and began to continue talking

In all seriousness, it's more likely to be a friend who steals your pen, and not someone who avidly despises you

wow - what delightful language your class mate has!  Did a teacher not hear her? :o  Don't blame you for screaming back - sometimes it's the only way to get yourself heard.  Jeez, maybe she has PMS and that's why she went bat crap crazy over....a pen!

Ok I know what a meme is but what the hell does dank mean?! :blink

Well, I find that the youth of today use numerous words that ONLY our generation would understand. Dank is one of them. The official old fashioned definition is that dank means unpleasantly cold or damp.

However, when teens say dank, they use it as an ajective to decribe how the subject is of high quality. E.G:

Those burritos were dank

(This burritos were really nice)

That's a dank top

(That's a really nice top)

Dank also describes how the subject is aesthetically pleasing.E.G:

That's such a dank girl

(That's such a good looking girl)

The youth also can substitute Dank for either piff, or buff, which both mean the exact same thing as dank. So if when your niece gets older you hear her say " fanta's buff, but coke's danker," you'll know what the heck she's in about,

Hope that helps?

wow - what delightful language your class mate has! Did a teacher not hear her? :o Don't blame you for screaming back - sometimes it's the only way to get yourself heard. Jeez, maybe she has PMS and that's why she went bat crap crazy over....a pen!

Our teacher has been off for surgery for the whole of last term so we had a supply, and this particular supply just sat at her desk typing on her laptop after she had dumped a text book

in our faces and said "do the questions". This particular girl moved into my tutor a few months ago, and she is the most annoying, rude and obnoxiously loud girl ever to grace the planet.

She eventually found the pen, it was on the floor by her feet

Idk why people get so pissed off over the simplest and stupidest things.

EDIT: I hate the word dank too. Something about it isn't right

Dank also describes how the subject is aesthetically pleasing.E.G:

That's such a dank girl

(That's such a good looking girl)

Do you really call people dank when you like their face? Is that a thing now? Is it ironic??? Oh goodness

Anyway, rant: the first of my AS exams is just under a month and two weeks away and we are in no way prepared to sit an exam, we haven't even finished learning everything we need to learn in maths (which is really bad as that's one of the only subjects that haven't gone linear this year) as well as another two of my subjects. Well only have about four weeks of contact time between now and exams because my school is silly and having another week of mocks that we have to sit but we (sixth form) supposedly won't have lessons during that week, just 'study leave'. Failure is imminent but my school really doesn't seem that fussed about year 12s, which is a huge huge worry and pain!!

...and there was me thinking dank meant thanks in German, oh well you learn something new every day...

Ja ja - Danke

The e makes all the difference