Forum Posts

Mark9

• 1 year later...

I've had it with the rubbish posts some people are making at the moment. I'm on a three strikes and your out basis because frankly posts like "lol x no way out smells" are getting on my nerves. Continue and you will be banned.Thank you for your time.

Just a reminder of this people, I'm going back to this policy, as some of the posts on TPM at the moment are borderline spam. I'll be moderating the Thorpe Park part for the forums a lot more harshly for the next few weeks, so before you post think about the relevance of the post before hitting the add post button.

Thank you for your time.

Just a reminder of this people, I'm going back to this policy, as some of the posts on TPM at the moment are borderline spam.

I agree Mark, and I do apologize for any spam. But it really has been stressful for me the last couple of weeks (exam results/college etc.) and basically, I just need some time to calm down...

Just a reminder of this people, I'm going back to this policy, as some of the posts on TPM at the moment are borderline spam. I'll be moderating the Thorpe Park part for the forums a lot more harshly for the next few weeks, so before you post think about the relevance of the post before hitting the add post button.

Thank you for your time.

I think he means me. And now I do think before hitting the post button. Sorry Mark9.