Forum Posts

Mark9

Amen to that Mark.Admin presence hasn't been what it used to be, as say in the summer holiday, as I've returned to Sixth Form and my A Levels have taken priority, Marc has work, Ian has work, Mark has work, just a lot of other work basically.But yeah because of this we're gonna be on a short fuse, no messing around. I've spent ages perfecting the guidelines to make it clear what is an acceptable post and what isn't. If you've read them and follow them, I mean, follow them, you have nothing to worry about.

• 3 months later...

Just to re-remind people off this topic. Just because it's the holidays doesn't mean you can post lots and lots of spam. There's been a few bannings today because people just aren't getting the message. We're not an overly strict forum but some are starting to make the mick.Also if people want to call me power-mad, they need to get some perspective on life.

Lastnight I gave some feedback on the forum, and not even before midnight someone had deleted it.Well don't worry, I'll re-post my views after christmas. Or then again I might not even bother as some people feel they're not appropriate complaint material.I'm being honest by telling you that people sign up here and leave afer seeing it may be too strict for them. I'm sorry if that truth hurts but then doesn't that tell anyone here to ease back and relax?

Lastnight I gave some feedback on the forum, and not even before midnight someone had deleted it.Well don't worry, I'll re-post my views after christmas. Or then again I might not even bother as some people feel they're not appropriate complaint material.I'm being honest by telling you that people sign up here and leave afer seeing it may be too strict for them. I'm sorry if that truth hurts but then doesn't that tell anyone here to ease back and relax?

No. Quite frankly the rubbish posts are going into overdrive, if you don't like the rules then leave. End of.

I think that's an opinion that not many members will agree with.ATA isn't as strict neither is Towers Times, Really Rollercoaster, Towers Nerd, Coaster Force or Scream Scape.I could go on. :)

Erm actually, I think it's an opinion that only you and a few others who think they are picked on will disagree with. This forum really is quite laid back, but not laid back so it lets people go and spam the whole forum and saying how much they hate everything here and all the members on it, and yet still continue posting here. If you think that we are picking on you, then it will be because of what you are posting. Some people just need to improve the quality of their posts and grammar and thing's like that, make it relevant to the discussion (like without saying how crap tpm is in every post).No one if forcing you to stay here, if you don't like it then leave! Simple as.See? That's pretty laid back. P.S. Sorry did you just say Coasterforce aren't strict? My, oh my.

Why are people complaining about 'strictness' on this forum?Look, what rules are there on forum posts? Well...Don't be rude.Don't post anything which is false.Stay on topic.How hard is that?!Everyone can express their views, but if they are breaking one of the above rules, then they are bound to be deleted. I think the only reason why people feel this forum is strict is because they are making the admins be strict. They are acting stupid and breaking the rules. If you obey the rules, then admins can be more lenient.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like the best place to put this.I was wondering if it was possible to have a topic showing all posts deleted by admins and why they have been deleted. I only ask because it can be a little annoying knowing your post has been deleted but not knowing why. I know posts are deleted for a reason, but sometimes it is nice to know the reason why.It's just that this has happened a few time to me and I'd just like to know why they get deleted.Thanks

As far as I can remember TPMs like never done that. There is an option to see the deleted posts but just think if someone said something stupid towards someone then everyone could see it and all the ''newbies'' would go all n00bish as always. Well thats my opinion atleast.

Please don't start here...in the topic about the bad quality of Forum Posts. ;)No tbh just don't start at all, especially since someone newish recently said they'd never seen a fight or anything rude of that sort on tpm, and lets try and keep it that way please ;).

Really? ^^ I thought you two were the best-est of friends? hmmRules to not getting your posts deleted: (Advice for people like Theme Park Bloke)Get to the point...eventually ;)Post things that are related and if not directly related, show some relevanceNo rude language or obvious insultsAny more feel free to add

• 2 weeks later...