Forum Posts

Mark9

I think a lot of people have taken notice of the warnings about how their posts read. To be honest it doesn't bother me if people make a small mistake like you Dan with their/there etc but there have been a couple of people on here who have written paragraphs in text speak and it's driven me insane! haha

What also anoys me, are people that use the same word multiple timve!.Also people that state the obvious, I went on the Flying fish and the cars were shaped like fish, classic example!. Or I went on Tidal wave and got wet, well you're not exactly going to be dry!That's a real pet hate of minees in a sentance. For example, talking about Saw the ride, and mentioning Saw about 10 times in one sentance. some people just arn't creat

• 2 months later...

Can people stop trying to tell people what to do in posts. If you have a problem with something report it to a member of the admin team please. This Nemesis/Nemesis Inferno thing is silly and pedantic anyway, Rossafc did it to me in the Black Mamba topic for instance. It's pretty obvious what I was talking about.

• 2 months later...

Just a general question about signatures and posts:Signatures - Is there a limit as to how many lines a signature can be as I know that some forums are strict on this?Posts - I was wondering if there is a possibility to have Thorpe Park, Chessington and Alton Towers smileys? If this would be possible it would be great. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am disgusted at the treatment and respect for people round here - I have been ever since I joined.In the last few days I have reported TPM.co.uk and this forum to a websites operating agency who constantly monitor the operation of websites such as these. They are now monitoring the website and forum for 120 days, looking for suspicious, abusive behaviour. They're also looking for any illegal copyright or disclosed information. If, in those 120 days of monitoring, something suspicious or criminal is found, the agency may contact anyone here - or they may not. However, it does warn of police involvement if any criminal activity is found.I have the contact details saved away from a computer of mods, admins and abusive members. These details have been given to the website operating agency.I am not going to reveal any details about the agency monitoring this place.This information is not a threat to anyone.TPM don't have to worry about banning me from this hell hole as I will be taking a break from here for a while as of today - I will be back.

I am disgusted at the treatment and respect for people round here - I have been ever since I joined.In the last few days I have reported TPM.co.uk and this forum to a websites operating agency who constantly monitor the operation of websites such as these. They are now monitoring the website and forum for 120 days, looking for suspicious, abusive behaviour. They're also looking for any illegal copyright or disclosed information. If, in those 120 days of monitoring, something suspicious or criminal is found, the agency may contact anyone here - or they may not. However, it does warn of police involvement if any criminal activity is found.I have the contact details saved away from a computer of mods, admins and abusive members. These details have been given to the website operating agency.I am not going to reveal any details about the agency monitoring this place.This information is not a threat to anyone.TPM don't have to worry about banning me from this hell hole as I will be taking a break from here for a while as of today - I will be back.

Lol you legend, makes it seem like this is one of those criminal gangs. I must stop posting about my job which against my contract right now!