Forum Posts

Mark9

Who actually wrote that post above as no name is on the quote. :P

Have a wild guess. :PI love how we says this thing will be looking for any abusive or suspicious behaviour, when he himself broke pretty much every T&C and threatened that he could find me in real life. What a great guy, he will be sorely missed! :P

OK, I know I'm a spamhead and I troll a lot, but your post just made quite an interesting point.There is no domain name agency, there is no one that controls the internet, there is no one in the world that can 'moderate' the internet, as if they did, there are certain websites that would have been wiped from the face of the earth the day they were created. Unfortunately, no one will either give a flying one if you like it or not. Most of the people on here are in a pretty tight knit network that exists out of this forum, and only use here as a permanent record for discussion or banter.And again, unfortunately you can't do anything about it. Leave the website if you don't like it; if you had actually made any effort in not making outlandish statements then maybe you would have fitted in a lot better.Most people who have come across you before have heard the same old rubbish, especially on Theme Park Junkies (RIP), and everyone is prtety sure it was you who migrated over here. So, I'll leave you with this.Posted Image

Wow drama queen alert. At thus as this year draws to a close I am still amazed at the stupidity of our lovely country. The 'agency' has no possible way of stopping this stuff. And tbh its only like it when your around due to the comments that are not needed. Remember me now? Yes I'll be the one of whom you reported me because you didn't like the fact people voted for you for bad thing. 'Most likely to be banned in 2009' and what my dearest happened in 2009, oh yeah you got banned.

A fitting conclusion to a series of most unfortunate events I must say. And can I just say (utilizing my freedom of speech) that whilst I was reading the TPB's aforementioned post, I was sipping on Coke Cola and popping popcorn in my mouth, like it was an overly-dramatic conclusion to an episode of Gossip Girl.Oh...one more thing, when you next time say " I will be back" phrase, could you try to sound a tad more convincing?Maybe you'll win a primetime emmy awardIf you think we here are being nasty, wait till you get into the real world ^^

If I may add a few thoughts...Now don't get me wrong, I can completely get where people are coming from, totally, and neither do I side with any of TPB's comments. Remember though, this is a real person, who has feelings. Some things people are saying, whilst true, I feel aren't appropriate to this situation.It's unfortunate that situations like these happen, but it has happened, and it's being dealt with in the right way by the admins. I understand that people will want to share their thoughts on such a public feud, as I am doing so right now, but just be careful how you go about it.Don't give people the satisfaction by fuelling the fire, everyone just chill, calm down, take a step back, and just think that there are more important things in life to get your knickers in a twist about than this.:P

Wow. I havn't been on these forums recently so I do not know what has provoked this, however, this still seems like a little overeaction.First of all 'Theme Park bloke', I feel that these forums are a nice, friendly place. Everyone is welcoming and all seem like real nice people with common interests, so where these 'abusive members' come from I have no idea.Secondly, I feel that is unfair to report a fanbased website which has been created using effort and money to an authority, as these disputes can be settled easily via the admin team,Basically, I could rant on all evening, but I'm tired and can't be bothered to give you a full, lonwinded speech about your actions as, quite frankly, I don't think you would even bother to read it. Quite honestly , you are the only member that I know who is actively abusing other members through things such as this post, and I can assure you that, whilst you may be back some day, you should not expect to receive a very warm welcome.

I am going to be very short with this post to Theme Park bloke.Don't like us? Then don't let the door hit you on your way out!Ian has already stated he will more than happily delete your membership, so all you have to do is email an admin!

Ian pretty much nailed it for me, as has Keith.We do this for fun, and do our best.That is all.p.s.

They're also looking for any illegal copyright or disclosed information.

So you won't mind them looking at your RCT video recreation of stealth which has at least 3 breaches of copyright - Thorpe Park Logo, Stealth logo and a Queen song. Woopsy Daisy :P At least as the Official Thorpe Park Fan Site, we have permission from the copyright holders, do you? :P

Well, I personally don't know what to say. If I'm honest, I did have some sympathy for Theme Park Bloke after he receives so much abuse, however, after that post and just his behaviour in general of late, I've lost any that I did have. I feel that this is just so over the top, and feel that it is members such as Theme Park Bloke who are ruining the forum. Over the past couple of months, I have became a quieter member on this forum and more been a reader than a poster. However, if pettiness like this continues (and I don't just mean from Theme Park Bloke; everyone else on here isn't perfect) then I may just give up on reading this forum, which would be a shame. Just my two cents there...Anyway, would just like to thank the admins and the mods for their hard work on the forum in general, quality of posts has improved and all the work you are putting into the forum is appreciated. :P

It's interesting to see him saying that he left because we all abused him, when the reason he got suspended was because he was the one who wanted to start an arguement with me, when before it was a reasonable debate he deemed it necessary to throw a load of personal insults into it. And then he complains we're horrible. Some people these days. :)Indeed Ian did nail it on the head pretty well though.

I agree that in the past this forum was a bit of a hell hole, and there was a lot of pointless arguing, name calling, and general immaturity. I don't want to name names, but Theme Park Bloke, you were, in my honest opinion, the cause of this. And yet it appeared that you didn't get banned whilst other members did, talk about injustice! Anyway, I went away, and when I came back about a week ago, credit to the Administrators and Moderators, it seemed like the forum was a totally different place, all of the bullsh*tters had got bored and left, apart from you, who I noticed were still posting on here, major let-down. To be honest Theme Park Bloke, you should have been banned a long time ago, and for you to last long enough for you to log this complaint is somewhat a miracle. Now, I suggest you leave and never come back, because you've been dragging down a genuinely nice forum. Dan.

• 3 weeks later...
New TopicsA lot of topics are being created which is very good as it can advance on discussions.However, BEFORE you create a new topic, please ensure that the topic doesn't already exist otherwise it will just clutter the forum.I would just like to say as well that it is nice to see people editing their posts due to things such as punctuation mistakes.This will only help the forum, newer members, and create a more professional looking forum.Thank you. :)

Can I also add it's stupid making a new topic with the excuse 'this is for a certain year'. If what you want to say is relevent to any topic which has already made please just make your point in that topic instead, it's silly having topics regarding the same issue with only different years seperating them.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Couple of things from me..Why's the Slippery Serpent topic been locked? I understand it was locked to review over posts and to delete some, but why permanently lock it? Discussion is discussion, whatever way you look at it.Why can't ordinary members start new topics in the Thorpe Park forum? We can easily make new thread in the Past, Future and Question parts, so why not now? Seems a bit like running that part of the forum run like a form dictatorship - only mods can start discussion, and not members..

Couple of things from me..Why's the Slippery Serpent topic been locked? I understand it was locked to review over posts and to delete some, but why permanently lock it? Discussion is discussion, whatever way you look at it.Why can't ordinary members start new topics in the Thorpe Park forum? We can easily make new thread in the Past, Future and Question parts, so why not now? Seems a bit like running that part of the forum run like a form dictatorship - only mods can start discussion, and not members..

Good question. Sometimes I feel communication to the mods is crappy on this forum. I had no idea the Slippery Serpent topic had been locked and I didn't know members couldn't start new topics in Thorpe Park forum.I shall get onto this and find out exactly whats going on.