Chessington Howl'o'ween

The Black Forest Haunt isn't going to be a maze, it's going to be on the same level as Haunted Hollow- Live, which was more just a bit of fun, and that's what it's designed for.

So basically, it's going to be the path from the bottom of Transylvania to Black Buccaneer that's received extra attention for Halloween and will have actors walking around :)But it's unlikely the actors will be "scaring" you :)I'm looking forward to it.

So basically, it's going to be the path from the bottom of Transylvania to Black Buccaneer that's received extra attention for Halloween and will have actors walking around :)But it's unlikely the actors will be "scaring" you :)I'm looking forward to it.

Ah, so that is why there was theming there when I visited last time.I did wonder why, as they don't usually do much what that part of the park. :DAnything in Transylvania will be good, so... :lol:

Just got back from Chessington, after a very pleasant evening there.I got there at 4:45, and had a quick ride on the vampire, followed by walking on to the bubbleworks. (Yeah, I know :))After this, we went straight to the rattlesnake and rode on it twice, followed by a quick visit to the sea-life centre.Once we got out of this, it was now dark and the atmosphere electric. The park was looking excellent, with pumpkins, cobwebs, and some great lighting effects. Whilst THORPE PARK tend to stick with a lot of the green lighting, Chessington really went out with red, pinks, blues, greens, strobes and fog effects, making all of the rides look excellent.We then headed back to the Vampire, where we had a ride in the front in the dark. (Bet this is making Keith really jealous!) The ride was brilliantly lit up, and a very enjoyable experiance.After this, there were around 10 minutes left until closing, so back to Rattlesnake to get 4 rides in a row!Overall, a great evening, I really enjoyed it and I thought the park have done excellently on the theming front.Well done Chessington!EDIT- I'm not sure what the Forest Haunt thing is, however I did see several actors walking towards that area wearing Victorian Style Costumes, presumably for this attraction.

Just got back from Chessington, after a very pleasant evening there.I got there at 4:45, and had a quick ride on the vampire, followed by walking on to the bubbleworks. (Yeah, I know :))After this, we went straight to the rattlesnake and rode on it twice, followed by a quick visit to the sea-life centre.Once we got out of this, it was now dark and the atmosphere electric. The park was looking excellent, with pumpkins, cobwebs, and some great lighting effects. Whilst THORPE PARK tend to stick with a lot of the green lighting, Chessington really went out with red, pinks, blues, greens, strobes and fog effects, making all of the rides look excellent.We then headed back to the Vampire, where we had a ride in the front in the dark. (Bet this is making Keith really jealous!) The ride was brilliantly lit up, and a very enjoyable experiance.After this, there were around 10 minutes left until closing, so back to Rattlesnake to get 4 rides in a row!Overall, a great evening, I really enjoyed it and I thought the park have done excellently on the theming front.Well done Chessington!EDIT- I'm not sure what the Forest Haunt thing is, however I did see several actors walking towards that area wearing Victorian Style Costumes, presumably for this attraction.

I am off to Chessington & Zoo soon, so I am not.Otherwise I would be!I am jealous that you would have low queue times today on my baby! :)

Haha, after my ride at the front I think we may by fighting over her!It's my baby now! :)

You wouldn't even stand a chance, so give up now!I even have a Vampire pillow brought by tpkabz :DIf you wanna discuss this on who will win, Feel free to PM me if you dare! :DEDIT: Thank you TPDan! :(Guess what has just come on my ipod! :)

You wouldn't even stand a chance, so give up now!I even have a Vampire pillow brought by tpkabz :)If you wanna discuss this on who will win, Feel free to PM me if you dare! :)

Oh dear, I'm not gonna stand a chance, am I?She's all yours! :DEDIT- Where did tpkabz get the pillow, it sounds pretty awesome!

Oh dear, I'm not gonna stand a chance, am I?She's all yours! :DEDIT- Where did tpkabz get the pillow, it sounds pretty awesome!

Sorry guys for going off topic...I don't know as it was a birthday present.Got a black pillow with the Vampire logo on the front! :DAnd I am glad you said that Vampire is mine as I have a flickering candle and a Vampire bat brought by my parents believe it or not! :) (They think I like it a bit too much! :))Back on topic to Halloween Hocus Pocus.Looking forward to visiting Chessington & Zoo to ride Vampire in the dark! :D