Chessington Howl'o'ween

Fury 70-80 MinutesVampire 70-80 MinutesTomb Blaster 70-80 MinutesBubbleworks 45-60 MinutesRunaway Train 60-70 MinutesRattlesnake 45-60 MinutesDragon Falls 30-40 MinutesBlack Buccaneer 20-30 MInutesSafari Skyway 45 MinutesRameses Revenge 30 MinutesFlying Jumbos 50 MinutesTiny Truckers 45 MinutesGriffins Galleon 20 MinutesToadies Crazy Cars 30 MinutesHocus Pocus Hall Bewitched 90 MinutesWooooo

Fury 70-80 MinutesVampire 70-80 MinutesTomb Blaster 70-80 MinutesBubbleworks 45-60 MinutesRunaway Train 60-70 MinutesRattlesnake 45-60 MinutesDragon Falls 30-40 MinutesBlack Buccaneer 20-30 MInutesSafari Skyway 45 MinutesRameses Revenge 30 MinutesFlying Jumbos 50 MinutesTiny Truckers 45 MinutesGriffins Galleon 20 MinutesToadies Crazy Cars 30 MinutesHocus Pocus Hall Bewitched 90 MinutesWooooo

I think what Mark is trying to say by kindly giving those queue times is...Go to Chessington & Zoo this Halloween Hocus Pocus. You will barely have to queue at all! :)

Black Buccaneer:We were lucky enough to have the last ride of the day which was extra long. This looked amazing with all the lights shining across the lake and the laser near hocus pocus hall was just about visible.

If that was yesterday... that was me operating. Hope you enjoyed your ride.. my last ride of the season :'(

If it was capacity how long would the queues be?

Very long.

Hi There guys!Got a full trip report from my visit on thursday! Lost my memory card so thats why it took so long to make! there was to many images to do it on here so I have linked it to my website!http://www.themeparkmania.com/Features/Events/2009/Halloween%20Hocus%20Pocus/Halloween%20Hocus%20Pocus%202009.htmlany questions feel free to ask!

Hi There guys!Got a full trip report from my visit on thursday! Lost my memory card so thats why it took so long to make! there was to many images to do it on here so I have linked it to my website!http://www.themeparkmania.com/Features/Events/2009/Halloween%20Hocus%20Pocus/Halloween%20Hocus%20Pocus%202009.htmlany questions feel free to ask!

These are some good pictures! Thank you! :)You have made me even more excited for my visit tomorrow!

TRIP REPORT FOR HALLOWEENShortish queues, less than expectedvampire 45-60 mins in the day, 70 at nightDragons Fury 60 mins all dayDragon falls 0-40 minsHocus pocus hall 60 mins all dayBlack buckaneer 15 mins in the day, 45 at nightsea storm 5-10 minsrattlesnake 20 in the day, 40 at nightrunaway train 25-45 minsTomb blaster - 60 mins all dayRamesis revenge 5-30 mins at nightBubble works 30-40peeking heights 0-20 minsSafari Skyway 15 minskids rides up to 45 minsGreat day and did 21 rides with 2 express passes (my companion let me use their Dragons fury ones so I did it 4 times) - fast track times normally 5 mins but 20 for tomb blaster and 30 for one Dragons FuryFirst hour only queues for Dragons Fury And Vampire, everything else 5 mins and tomb blaster opened about half elevenHocus pocus hall quite good but ony 4 actors, didn't do black forest hauntfast tracks sold out but about one, the park never maxed outVampire great but queue tedious as people had exit passes, what are they?Great day 9.6/10 !!!!p.s nice baby gorilla in zoo