Chessington Howl'o'ween

For anyone still wondering about the Black Forest Haunt:

This was just by the Vampire Ride amongst the trees. We were lead in small groups again to a carriage hearse and a spooky looking gentleman, who proceeded to measure up a member of the group for a coffin fitting!!...You are lead into several different scenes with different actors and also into a mini castle complete with trap door...Again lots of smoke and noise effects...the actors seem to tailor the script to the ages in the group...and even my youngest was happy to volunteer her brother for sacrifice!!

hocus pocus hall had 2 hour queues last night according to a friend whilst we were there, the queue was right down and past the gate at some points!Black forest haunt was a laugh, not scary for anyone over 10 and I'm 14 so I had a laugh with the actors and took it all in my stride! The actors were not allowed to touch you although one did step on my feet! At the tower I got nominated to knock on the door and when the sorcerer or whoever he was

burst out of the door towards me, he hit his leg and almost fell over!

Overall the day was a blast but the queues were massive, express pass for tomb blaster was over half an hour the vampire queue went up to over 100 mins at night. It was a great ride at night and the tunnel was the best bit!Other queue times are as followsTomb blaster 90 minsDragons fury 60 mins and more as people were queueing out of the lineVampire (during day) 70 minsRameses Revenge 20 minsRunaway Train was over an hour but the queue time monitor was wrong because when the queue got longer and extended over the bridge the queue time went down by 10 mins even thought the queue was longerDragon falls it said half an hour but I think it was wrong as there were a few people walking back out of the lineBlack forest haunt was over 80 mins at duskOne more thing (going a little off topic) but Rameses Revenge staff were not allowed to get you wet on the ride, the fountains were working but they were being let off as soon as the gondola came near, it this due to the weather or has there been a complaint or have health and safety told them not to?Overall Chessington was great yesterday and the atmosphere at night was epic although the daytime theming was a little bit corny, still a great day out but the queues were just a little too long!

One more thing (going a little off topic) but Rameses Revenge staff were not allowed to get you wet on the ride, the fountains were working but they were being let off as soon as the gondola came near, it this due to the weather or has there been a complaint or have health and safety told them not to?

That's ridiculous! It can't be true. It's your choice whether you go on the ride or not, therefore if you chose to go on the ride, then you would be expecting to get wet!

Regarding Rameses' fountains. Some operators get people wet, some don't. Nobody has been officially told to not get people wet, although it's only a matter of time before the rule comes into action after someone ruins it for everyone. Same happened last year, all was going well until some people go to guest services and complain.You'll be surprised at what people will complain at.... too wet, not wet enough... you just can't please everyone. And people are very stupid sometimes, you'll be surprised at the amount of people who are shocked that the ride has water fountains when they get on the ride, even after watching it for 20 minutes.Regarding queue times, expect it to be heaving, over 60 minutes for main attractions. The old school extended queueline was opened at Rattlesnake today, first time this season! Chessie has been getting higer gate figures than Thorpe Park, the past few days.