Chessington Howl'o'ween

That queue you see at the exit for Vampire is a mix of disabled groups, and exit passes (but mostly disabled groups). Those not familiar with the system- it works through a type of virtual queueing system, where they have to wait the stated queue time for that ride, until they can do another main ride.So for example, say the time was 12pm, and Vampire had a 45 minute queue, the disabled group wouldn't be able to do another main ride until 12:45.

The people were most definitely not disabled and there were loads of them, there was no problem with the express pass queue line as thats how I got on to find that my favorite seats on the vampire (the back)were being taken by people that were queueing through the exit. Are there any staff members on here that know why because it makes me curious of why they were there and why I waited properly, along with the 80 mins worth of queue behind me.I'm sorry that this caused offence so please read bettween the lines and forget the begining

Well I didn't take it the wrong way, I took it how you posted which was very insulting to both people who do and don't have disabilities.Staff and Guest Services give out exit passes for ONE use only on any ride of their choice; this is guest recovery procedure to give out a quick fix to problems they had in their day I.e broken down ride, poor service, accident etc.

People get exit passes if something has happened, which detracts from the visitors day. I didn't say all 50 would be disabled, but some of them. And think for every disabled person, how many can each person take with them?And then Exit Passes, are again for groups.I'm not 100% sure what your complaining about, the Exit Pass line was busy... So what? it didn't make the main queue any longer, on peak days the 2 back rows are always used for disabled guests and people with Exit Passes. Those people haven't found a sneaky way to get on the ride without queueing very long, everyone in that queue would have a justifiable reason for being allowed on the ride through the exit.

Even though the exit pass queue was long on Vampire yesterday, it wasn't a problem for me. Regardless of why they are there, it doesn't make any difference to my day, and like James said, it doesn't make any difference to the main queue waiting time as the system has been used for as long as I can remember.

How can they improve Halloween Hocus Pocus?, For me they should open until half 8, getting people out by nine

So you want it to close at 8:30pm? Fair enough, I can play along with that.However, if it was changed to your suggestion of closing at 8:30pm, then you would want 9pm and so on! :PI visited today and it was the best Halloween Hocus Pocus I have done so far.I think I might even write a trip report! :)