Samurai

Phill

Must have just been the setting you were on at the time, on Sunday it seemed to be giving pretty good rides, and came down on the same row that it started on.

I had an amazing ride in pod 3 on Sunday and landed in pod 3 again, its was giving very good rides the two times I went on it.

It's alright, I've had a few rides on it this year and none of them have matched last years.

Then James you clearly need to be in the Samurai frame of mind, only attainable when a certain person is attending on it. You'll *think* it's the best ride ever, or your money back*.(*such intricately worded terms and conditions apply that you'll never get your money back, unless of course you choose to upgrade to an annual pass in which case you'll get your entrance fee refunded).

I don't ever remember having a ride on it like I did yesterday, even years ago! lol But yeah, whoever was operating it yesterday did a fantastic job...apart from the fact that the loading was extremely slow

That's exactly what I found a couple of weeks ago. The ride was so great (more intense than in 2008), but the loading was so slow. Only a couple of rows of the queue were filled, yet it took around 40 minutes to get on the ride!