Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Yeah, that would be because I pasted the link a million times out of frustration. It's meant to be the same as the 20 above it.

I know dear I know, I was being amusing. Chill! :(

I kind-a deserve to be a winner of first-ride because I'm a massive saw fan. If Thorpe never teamed with Lionsgate that wouldn't be a good enough reason.

I deserve to win the lottery because I'm a big money fan.

Just seen the video. Its orightt. Pretty nice recreation. The rest of it is pretty much the same. But yeah, not bad.Well I proberly won't be going to opening day unless I win this contest cause its a saturday and I have things to do on saturdays :( Sunday I should be there. Meh tbh I'm more looking forward to christmas atm, I'll look forward to saw later on.

I kind-a deserve to be a winner of first-ride because I'm a massive saw fan. If Thorpe never teamed with Lionsgate that wouldn't be a good enough reason.

Yeah, no you don't. I'm a big saw fan but I don't think I deserve to win. It would also be like someone saying when Nemesis Inferno opened, 'I'm a massive fan of volcanes so I deserve to win'. Doesn't really work like that.Anyway, nice new video. Lots of people are complaining that it isn't that good but to be honest would you rather the budget for the theming spent on fantastic filming and sets or on the actual ride? It's a nice recreation and a nice piece of editing included.

It seems to me that thorpe are showing a good, interesting video one week, and the next they do something that has a little less effort. First week - A bit of text with some of thorpes rollercoaster videos -not so goodSecond week - A creepy film of a box and the dissapearence of a worker -Very good and interestingThird week - A guy reading something to us. -not so good but it did leave us guessing.Forth week - SAW! -New set, story, and a person who can act for once. Very good!Fith week - A music montage with a simulator video -I could make that in 20 min! Not so good...If you see what I mean...So next month should be good.

Well its closed but you can get down Monks Walk which runs the parameter of the park. I'll take a trip down there one day when something interesting might be going on. I'm hoping the dark section will have traps, a lot of potential for the indoors vertical drop, and the in-line twist could twist over some spikes or something? Or a pit of needles resembling the trap in Saw 2. Mmm grusomeness.

Ooh, an update!Posted ImageI love that spiral staircase!The theming's starting to happen, as is the electrics for lighting and power! Comissioning of the ride starts in January. And this is interesting too: "The general area around the ride is starting to take shape with some of the foundations for theming being prepared and the excavation of the channel which will turn the site for SAW - The Ride, into an island."