Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

That video wasnt really worth the wait tbh, I was expecting something that gave away a bit more about the SAW storyline, but hey, lets wait for the january one now.I bet the video for jan or feb will announce the 'ride it first' (deciples of jigsaw) winners

You did watch the video right?

Well, if he doesnt, then it just shows pure favouritism, doesnt it?By the way when I said"That video wasnt really worth the wait tbh, I was expecting something that gave away a bit more about the SAW storyline, but hey, lets wait for the january one now.I bet the video for jan or feb will announce the 'ride it first' (deciples of jigsaw) winners"I HAD seen that spammy video, I was just being really sarcastic! :mellow:

Do you two really have to discuss that here. Whether or not he gets a warn is none of your business and there's nothing you can do about it. Ta.In other news, anyone else hoping the February video will be Jigsaw inviting the Ride It First winners to come and play a game? Or something similar.

God, people stop being so sarcastic!!!I also like the idea of the final vid being:"And so I invite:- Lucky Person #1- Lucky Person #2- Lucky Person #3- Lucky Person #4... to join me in Thrope Park, Staines, KT16 8PN in March. Let the game begin da dadaa dada..."

Weird how you think they should say 'Lucky person'. I will look at this from your POV. You previously stated when the video didn't come out on the 13th, that all the magic had gone. This was pretty ridiculous, but now you think Jigsaw should just say 'Lucky Person'. Obviously Jigsaw would never say this in a film situation, so the atmosphere would be ruined slightly in the video.Sorry but I'm just confused that you first complained that all the Saw magic had gone because a video didn't show up, and now you are completly contradicting yourself here.

Weird how you think they should say 'Lucky person'. I will look at this from your POV. You previously stated when the video didn't come out on the 13th, that all the magic had gone. This was pretty ridiculous, but now you think Jigsaw should just say 'Lucky Person'. Obviously Jigsaw would never say this in a film situation, so the atmosphere would be ruined slightly in the video.Sorry but I'm just confused that you first complained that all the Saw magic had gone because a video didn't show up, and now you are completly contradicting yourself here.

Okay, seriously, isn't it that BIT obvious he wouldn't say that. I mean that he would say the names of the lucky four who won their places. Of course he wouldn't say that. I think people are just trying to start arguments now...

I think there will be a vid on the 25th of december. it would be cool if it was like jigsaw saying "you are all at home with family and freinds eating drinking but all is about to change," then shows some of the scenes in the building. that would be cool :D .

It would be...I kinda wanna know what I, and the rest of Britain has done to piss off Jigsaw though... XD

I think there will be a vid on the 25th of december. it would be cool if it was like jigsaw saying "you are all at home with family and freinds eating drinking but all is about to change," then shows some of the scenes in the building. that would be cool :D .

Well, that would make a change from the crap that's usually on at christmas :D

Okay, seriously, isn't it that BIT obvious he wouldn't say that. I mean that he would say the names of the lucky four who won their places. Of course he wouldn't say that. I think people are just trying to start arguments now...

What? I'm not trying to start an argument, it's just a point I made. Just because we've had bickerings in other topics doesn't mean EVERY time I don't agree with you or question something I'm trying to start an argument. I misunderstood what you meant when you said 'Lucky Person', so yeah, that's not me arguing, it was just something I wanted to ask you about. Now please, lets get back to the topic of Saw...Christmas would be an irrelevant time to upload the video, but know that the 13th was 3 days ago, I doubt there will be one this month at all really. But you can't complain much, the November one was pretty pointless too. I mean yes it was there to build up hype, but from a POV of someone who would want the videos to unravel the storyline, it was fairly irrelevent.

I suppose news reporters go into work on XMas day, but they must get paid shed-loads, or have no families...

Theres a big difference in the importance of the news and the importance of a thorpe park video, lol. Theres always news and its always neccacery. Also think about the proportion of people who watch the news, compared to the proportion of people who are waiting for a thorpe park video. lol :D