Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Mystery Mine is 1000 rph and is 1750-ish ft with 7 cars whilst SAW is 2300-ish ft with 8 cars. So shouldn't SAW have higher thoroughput than MM?

You do realise 2300ft is more than 1750? :) Which means it takes longer for the cars to go round, so the extra car just evens it out. If anything I think the throughput should be slightly less.

I'd like to think SAW's RPH is 900-ish, however, I think the average on a summer's day will be somewhere between 800-850.

Well surely in the summer it would be more, since the staff will be working extra hard to try and get more guests round, and if there are no problems with any trains it should be running at maximum capacity? So I'd think it'd be a bit more in the Summer and at FN than any other day.

The staff can work as hard as they please, its the guests that create the majority of problems. If there were no guests, rides could run perfectly :P

If I had to cook all day, I would cook, and cook and cook, yet with customers I get hassled, delays and have to all full time on food when we get something stupid like 5 20 boxes.Seriously, if we closed and cooked for the day we could cook more :)