Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Saw: The Ride will have a camera in front of you that probably films 2 people per camera, and will be available as a DVD at the end of the ride, this system is already in place on Oblivion as an extra to YourDay. This won't be like YourDay in the sense that you won't need to be wearing a wristband for it to pick you up.

Saw: The Ride will have a camera in front of you that probably films 2 people per camera, and will be available as a DVD at the end of the ride, this system is already in place on Oblivion as an extra to YourDay. This won't be like YourDay in the sense that you won't need to be wearing a wristband for it to pick you up.

Just to let you know, it is not "yourday", it has not connections to "yourday". Its a "Picsolve" on ride DVD system that is in alton towers and that is what saw is getting

Just to let you know, it is not "yourday", it has not connections to "yourday". Its a "Picsolve" on ride DVD system that is in alton towers and that is what saw is getting

Noo no I meant the Picsolve system on Oblivion is an add-on to YourDay which is also on Oblivion as part of the DVD's covering your whole day. The difference being the Picsolve cameras are attatched to the car, and the YourDay cameras are CCTV ones at various points around the ride, to go with those ugly sensors that picks up your wristbands signal.

Nope, I'm going on the 15thI just have a horrible feeling that Saw: The Ride is going to breakdown multiple times in the first couple of days it opens :/ All rides have down time when they first open, I just hope none of us get caught out when we go to ride it :P

Or that we don't experience a lift hill evac...or that we do :rolleyes:*free hot chocolate as well hehe*

Hey Ryan. I understand your confusion, 365tickets & lastminute are both saying about Saw opening on the 20th. Not sure if this is covering their backs just in case something goes wrong or not. The countdown timer is still on track however for March 14th.Interesting to note that lastminute are not allowing you to use your tickets on March 14th however 365tickets are.

Like when the site 'officially' released a video on the 13th of every month?That silly site probs hasnt been updated for ages or they've access to it or something - I wouldn't rely on that website but I'm pretty sure it opens on the 14th :P

A ha, but the site never officially stated that a video would be released every month, although it would've made more sense to :rolleyes: