Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Exactly what I was going to say.

But you didn't, you said 'No Fair'. Major contradiction much :P.I might be going on Sunday, so hopefully then I'll get some more pictures for everyone then. And I don't see why the 13th should make a fuss for anyone really. I mean they're only riding it a day before most people anyway. Anyway it's nice to see Thorpe giving Annual Passers something back! I hope there are more days like this in the future.

The Ride It First winners will ride it first then I pressume that the rest of the guests will be riding after on their allocated times.

That would figure - note how Annual Pass riders can only ride it between 2pm and 5pm. I can't go on the 13th but I will be going that weekend, for the sake of 2 days, and a "bundle for the ride", the 13th ain't worth it.Also, I see you have to book in advance for the 13th. Is it the 13th only, you don't have to book in advance if you're going to the park for a normal day oout on 14th or 15th, right?

Not sure if any of you have seen this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci7TOy1a9sk

Lucky kids. And why is there a STOP sign at on the ground in the background leaning up against a wall?

I dunno if people agree with this, but when some people actually finally see Saw in the flesh (lol, what a pun) as opposed to images they've seen on the net, do you think they'll actually be quite nervous or excited of it as much as Oblivion?For me, Oblivion, Stealth and now Saw are the only 3 rides that have ever made me think "OMG!" in excitement or nervousness when seeing them close-up for the first time.Think of the ride experience, people!

I agree, But I think what most people are gona be looking forward to/ nervous about is the inside (queue line and the inside of the rollercoaster) . I dont know how good it will be though cause its only an age restriction of 12. Mind you some of the mazes at thorpe park are age restriction 12 and theyre pretty scary. I'm going in 11 days so cant wait!

I agree, But I think what most people are gona be looking forward to/ nervous about is the inside (queue line and the inside of the rollercoaster) . I dont know how good it will be though cause its only an age restriction of 12. Mind you some of the mazes at thorpe park are age restriction 12 and theyre pretty scary. I'm going in 11 days so cant wait!

Thats what I am most nervous about, not botherd too much about the actual coaster but I'm very excited about the inside and actors. Wondering if the actors will be roaming around queue line or in cages sort of re-enacting the traps or both? anybody got any views on that?

Thats what I am most nervous about, not botherd too much about the actual coaster but I'm very excited about the inside and actors. Wondering if the actors will be roaming around queue line or in cages sort of re-enacting the traps or both? anybody got any views on that?

I'm guissing that the actors will be re inacting the traps because you cant really have a load of actors walking about in a queue line . unless your sent in in groups like x :\ No way out. I reckon the ride staff may be dressed up. I suppose the station should be good looking at the picture of what it might look like. Does any one know what the theming might be like on the roller coaster ( inside)

Well, I just pre-booked for the 13th for several reasons,1: I'm a sucka for thorpe.2: I like the idea of riding it when it's not busy, because it will be packed pretty much every day of the coming year.3: I live close and have parents available for lifts. (I love them very much :P)Surprisingly when booking you are not given an allocated time slot, you just go there between 2-5pm according to the print at home ticket in case anyone was put off by this.

As much as id love to attend on the 13th, I'm going to wait it out... Ive paid enough to get an annual pass for this year and although its only 5 pounds and I can get the day off, ill just leave it till I get down there on the 18th. 5 days isnt that much too worry about. Either way ill be heading down to Thorpe on my own and perhaps the nice people queing for the ride will let me past if I mention I'm a single rider... You lovely people wouldnt mind that would you?

has anyone had problems with pre-booking for the 13th?I didn't recieve my e mail that had the ticket so I phoned Thorpe Park and they are saying I need to pick up my ticket at the park.

They said that to me too. Considering the fuss they seem to be making of it they aren't very well organised.