Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Well I didn't win the competition which is just another load of bad news for me this week. Really could have done with winning as I can't really afford to go on Saturday (but that wasn't why I entered BTW). Why is it always the people that actually need things that don't get them? I bet the bank refuses me an overdraft cos I'm not employed...but I need the money to be able to get to work when I start in a few weeks! F**ks sake.Sorry but I'm really not happy right now :)And yeah the people on SAW are staff...oh I'm not supposed to say that am I? Oh well, the picture is online for people to look at so not my problem!

Just seen on the Thorpe Park website they have pics of ppl riding SAW, might be for when they were filming the TV advert?http://www.thorpepark.com/gallery/saw/saw7.htmlhttp://www.thorpepark.com/gallery/saw/saw8.htmlhttp://www.thorpepark.com/gallery/saw/saw9.htmlLucky B*******S

That was the ride for the Staff. I know that because I recognize Andrew

Well I didn't win the competition which is just another load of bad news for me this week. Really could have done with winning as I can't really afford to go on Saturday (but that wasn't why I entered BTW). Why is it always the people that actually need things that don't get them? I bet the bank refuses me an overdraft cos I'm not employed...but I need the money to be able to get to work when I start in a few weeks! F**ks sake.Sorry but I'm really not happy right now :PAnd yeah the people on SAW are staff...oh I'm not supposed to say that am I? Oh well, the picture is online for people to look at so not my problem!

You can have my place if you want :) thats for the thursday one, I cant make it cause of school :P Ask Marc and the team about it ^^EDIT: sorryy! they gave my place to the next person in the competition =[

Well I didn't win the competition which is just another load of bad news for me this week. Really could have done with winning as I can't really afford to go on Saturday (but that wasn't why I entered BTW). Why is it always the people that actually need things that don't get them? I bet the bank refuses me an overdraft cos I'm not employed...but I need the money to be able to get to work when I start in a few weeks! F**ks sake.

If you explain to them that, and that you will be in employment, so will be having frequent income then they should let you have one, expecially if your credit rating is ok.Sorry to go off topic, but I have permission from Marc to post all I like :) teehee :)Cant wait to ride on Thursday.

Well I didn't win the competition which is just another load of bad news for me this week. Really could have done with winning as I can't really afford to go on Saturday (but that wasn't why I entered BTW). Why is it always the people that actually need things that don't get them? I bet the bank refuses me an overdraft cos I'm not employed...but I need the money to be able to get to work when I start in a few weeks! F**ks sake.Sorry but I'm really not happy right now :PAnd yeah the people on SAW are staff...oh I'm not supposed to say that am I? Oh well, the picture is online for people to look at so not my problem!

I would give you my place but that probably breaks the competitions rules somewhere :) .

If you explain to them that, and that you will be in employment, so will be having frequent income then they should let you have one, expecially if your credit rating is ok.Sorry to go off topic, but I have permission from Marc to post all I like :P teehee :PCant wait to ride on Thursday.

:) Yeah hopefully. I feel better now, was having a bad moment like "I'm doomed everything is going wrong for me, whyyy!" I just now what companies can be like with all their rules and crap.And congratulations to the Ride It First winners :P