Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

so this means people who won the tpm competition dident get to ride it?

Unfortunately, yes this would have been the case. Rush and Colossus where opened instead for other people at the park today. They done their best to get the ride open but it was not possible today.

I absoutely hate it when newspapers blow everything out of proportion. And for what? A bit of news which most of isn't true, just for ratings. Articles such as this one put bad names to somewhere which doesn't need it. Yes, it did break down. So what? You don't hear the newspapers ramble on about how Stealth had a 'near-fatal backwards freefall to hell as one of the rides mechanisms failed to launch it to a safe speed.' AKA, a roll back. :) The only reason it got into the news is because it had celebrity riders. One thing whoch bugs me is how they mention it is 'at one point, 200m high...' What the hell? Also, this. 'Jonathan Ross, who was on the long-anticipated ride with his wife and son, looked shaken when the ride finished, and was seen rubbing his son’s back.' It's a horror ride. What do you expect? *End Rant*

If that's is true, I am very glad and I hope that it doesn't break down anymore. I bet it sucks to be Johnathan Ross and Co, we (TPM) might be able to ride it before him :) on Saturday seeing as Celebs are more busy than we are.

Yeah I bet it really does suck to have millions of pounds and be on TV every week. Honestly, I do think there are other things Jonathon Ross really cares about.

If that's is true, I am very glad and I hope that it doesn't break down anymore. I bet it sucks to be Johnathan Ross and Co, we (TPM) might be able to ride it before him :) on Saturday seeing as Celebs are more busy than we are.

I'm sure whether or not he rode Saw was the least of his worries in life.

Rossy has ridden it-reported last night on his twitter and despite what the mail said, was positive.

Glad to hear that really, celebs bigging it up will do some good.

Well the Sun's article is even worse!http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle2315864.eceSilly cow "I spent millions on my big FAKE tits and I don't want to ruin them by having fun on a rollercoaster!"Sorry but that's just pathetic! The joke's on her, with big things like that bulging out of her chest she wouldn't have been able to fit on the rides anyway, should she take the risk :)

A few comments:Fook me she's minging.If you're going to post a spoiler, use the f*cking spoiler tags.Should've bloody left Jonathan Ross on there.I guarantee I'm busier than most celebrities right now, Will.The blatant Theme Park geeks getting all angry with the Daily Mail readers in the comments is hilarious. That is a fight I'd pay to see.I'm still going to wait until the summer to ride it.