Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

WOW this topic is getting 15 members at once (19:26) and it's good that it's happening. This coaster should be up and running because IMO, I don't think the ride is as complicated as Stealth. If it is a minor problem, it should be up and running for Saturday at the last.

The actual ride system isn't, it's relatively primitive compared to stealth and all of its hydraulic machinery. However Saw's themeing and all the systems which synchronize everything may make it overall more complicated.So you certainly could be correct there :) (Completely irrelevant, but does anyone think John Wardley looks like Jasper Carrot?) :D

Just a point to be made. if Chantelle Houghton was scared of the G-Force affecting her boobs then why did she accept an invite to a theme park to ride a new rollercoaster.Onto Saw, well yeah it was a bit disappointing not being able to ride it especially as some had come an incredibly long way to be there. They did open up Colossus and Rush (on 2 swings :)) to ease the blow. One thing I will say though is that the area outside Saw is a bit.. empty. I hope to god that inside queue-line is fan-bloody-fastic because the outside is somewhat lacking. The shop does look like it was just dropped out of the heavens on the area. Nonetheless the ride looks good and here is hoping for tomorrow.

The shop wasn't open no. We were allowed onto the island and next to Saw's first drop. Another thing to note is that Samurai has had more queueline added. It's just more cattle-penning and doubles the length of the existing queueline. That is gonna be hell come summer!

Just a point to be made. if Chantelle Houghton was scared of the G-Force affecting her boobs then why did she accept an invite to a theme park to ride a new rollercoaster.Onto Saw, well yeah it was a bit disappointing not being able to ride it especially as some had come an incredibly long way to be there. They did open up Colossus and Rush (on 2 swings :)) to ease the blow. One thing I will say though is that the area outside Saw is a bit.. empty. I hope to god that inside queue-line is fan-bloody-fastic because the outside is somewhat lacking. The shop does look like it was just dropped out of the heavens on the area. Nonetheless the ride looks good and here is hoping for tomorrow.

I was there today aswell, very disappointed, but at least they opened up Rush and Colossus, 2 of my favorite rides, then went with the rest of the RCCGB'ers to the Hungry Horse pub up the road.