Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Oh yeah, and, subculturehero, that reply was racist, you stpd asehle. Even though I'm not black, it's still offensive to others. :)

!?Even if you think it's racist (and if you do think I'm genuinely racist then you can think that if you want, but it's only a bit of light-hearted humour), firstly it's nothing to do with being black, and secondly it was nowhere near aimed at you. This has got waaaaaaaay out of hand! PS if you think that was offensive, clearly you've never heard of /b/ :P

And how will it get in the way of things? Its going around the outer park at the moment, I hardly class that as "in the way" if you dont have access to the area in the first place. Also they wont have to take anymore Colossus queueline out they already have done that, like jonny said all is to be done is paving fencing and adding vegatation.

I'd say that the second entrance to the SAW island is the perfect chance for a scare zone. The island itself would be good, but there is little space, plus families go there to look at their other family members photos or look in the SAW Store. Thus, the second entrance would be perfect. A sign stating how this isn't for the faint hearted, etc. and should mainly be undertaken by people who are wanted to ride SAW, etc. would be perfect!

I'd say that the second entrance to the SAW island is the perfect chance for a scare zone. The island itself would be good, but there is little space, plus families go there to look at their other family members photos or look in the SAW Store. Thus, the second entrance would be perfect. A sign stating how this isn't for the faint hearted, etc. and should mainly be undertaken by people who are wanted to ride SAW, etc. would be perfect!

Thats an excellent idea, could really work well.Sorry I know this is going off topic a bit but have Thorpe ever had scare zones?

Are they still building that path??Or have they given up completly ?Lol last time I was there it was just a mud path with a digger on it with quite a bit of litter on it :lol:

I assume that it will be completed over the closed season, to avoid having to close Crust and the picnic area.