Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Due to a glitch, we've temporarily lost the Dylan topic. So here is a filler one until we can get it back. Codename: Project DylanFinal Name: Anounced 13.10.08Top Speed: 55MPHHeight: 110FTVertical Drop: 100 Degrees, 2nd steepest on earthGet set for 2009, as Thorpe Park gets ready to unleash their ultimate new scream machine, Project Dylan, a 100ft, beyond vertical drop Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter roller-coaster. Situated in Canada Creek, this will be one of the parks grimmest attractions yet. Complete with dark sections, who knows what surprises may lurk inside.Riders will begin in the station building, where the car will then move forwards and proceed to spiral down further into the building, turn after turn, dodging obstacles before entering a Zero-G roll and coast out the building. The car will then position itself to climb the 100ft (30m) vertical lift hill, before cresting and plummeting riders down the 100 degree drop, reaching speeds of over 50mph. Narrowly missing theming (known as the 'head chopper' effect) riders are then swept into a Immelmann loop, round turns, over airtime hills and then climaxing with the final inversion, a dive loop, before cruising back on into the station.Unconfirmed * The ride will have an age restriction of 15+ years, as it'll be heavily based and themed around a horror film. * Samurai will be re-themed into Canada Creek for the opening of the coaster.Weird Fun Facts * The windmill, part of the theming, will not be allowed to spin as Runnymede Council said it would interfere with Heathrow airports radar aviation control systems. * This will be Thorpe Parks sixth roller coaster (Flying Fish, X No Way Out, Colossus, Nemesis Inferno and Stealth).

He's gone shopping, but I'll answer that question.He didn't actually say "They're going to reveal the name for definite omg" If you watch the September 'Statement', "you have until the thirteenth of october before I pull back the curtain" suggesting that a big release will be made. Most likely - the name or further story details.Common sense does usually help in these situations :P , and putting 2 and 2 together.And, did you really need three question marks in your post above? One would be much appreciated.

I'm really looking forward to the 12th when I get a preview of the mazes. Ive got a few of questions...Does anyone have any ideas about how busy it may be?Are all the rides normally open when a company rents out the park for the night?I reckon that all the track will be completed by then, what about you?

A ) Peters already said that John Lewis Partnership has a limit of 5000 +1 guest so that is not much at all compared to summer, but its Merlin staff preview night too so that will add more.B ) Tidal won't be open and any other rides that are having tech problems.

Merlin Staff preview will be on the 11th :P