Europa Park

MikeC

Research it on Wikipedia. Remember this is a German park, not looking to have English names on everything that would suit our tongues and dialects. :)

Really? A foreign park would use it's own language instead of ours? Learn something new everyday I guess...I'm just unsure how it sounds in my head... It doesn't sound like a roller-coaster by my tastes... Voooooodarn just sounds like a play on Wooden... Quite unimaginative in a way...Personally, hope it's not that... Just doesn't fit...

I'm just unsure how it sounds in my head... It doesn't sound like a roller-coaster by my tastes... Voooooodarn just sounds like a play on Wooden... Quite unimaginative in a way...Personally, hope it's not that... Just doesn't fit...

Meh, it's okay with me. This is a park that has Supersplash and megacoaster in the name of two of its existing coasters. Voodan to me is quite neat and tounge in cheek enough to be acceptable. :)

Double post but...Posted ImageWodan's lift hill structure is completed.Posted ImageThemeing has begun construction.Posted ImageSexy turn!Posted ImageGotta love a good trench, especially this one and the way the visitors will get great views of the rider's faces!Posted ImageHow artsy...Posted ImageAnd a hop over Atlantica ^_^Much appreciated credit to GCI's Facebook, TPR and Europa Park for the photos.

I am going to EP from 29 December for a few days over New Year, and have arranged to meet up with one of the directors of the park so we can be shown the new coaster.If anybody has any burning questions about the ride that you'd like me to try and ask - let me know and I will be happy to do my best!As it stands, the ride looks beautiful! The hop over Atlantica is now more or less complete, too!:wub:

• 3 weeks later...

ALTHOUGH!TUV (the German H&S mob) have said that due to the lack of seat-belts the bars will lock LOWER than they normally would.Soooooooo riders with large girth (Raptor <3) may have an issue, but a test seat will no doubt appear to help sort it out.Though imo, I remember loads of enthusiasts panicking cos of Raptor having 'tight fittting' restraints, and no-one did the walk of shame. So whatever (it doesn't affect me in the slightest ANYWAY).

I don't care about the whole large girth thing, people shouldn't be so fat. It's disgusting and completely unfair on the staff who have to try and force them in or get them out (yes, try getting large people out of air in flying position, then try and not dislike all of them).Just new ride is wooo!