Jump to content
MikeC

Europa Park

Recommended Posts

Roland's been at the sauce again during board meetings:

 

https://www.handelsblatt.com/unternehmen/mittelstand/familienunternehmer/roland-und-michael-mack-europapark-besitzer-wollen-seilbahn-nach-frankreich-bauen/23585840.html?nlayer=Newsticker_1985586&ticket=ST-351031-XUAdi4MuIWBfZbETCnrd-ap2

 

Basically in a team up with France's government, plans to build a chairlift to the park from a small village exist to improve infrastructure... Somehow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a project, this must be costing MILLIONS - this won't be cheap. Crazy really that they're considering this, just to potentially help ease of traffic congestion. I question how much it'll improve people's travel to the park, and how much of Europa's thinking is just 'this draws even more attention to us and creates something unique'.

 

But it's still a quirky thing to see, and I'm sure people will love it, so I've got nothing against it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ChiapasC. said:

As a project, this must be costing MILLIONS - this won't be cheap. Crazy really that they're considering this, just to potentially help ease of traffic congestion. I question how much it'll improve people's travel to the park, and how much of Europa's thinking is just 'this draws even more attention to us and creates something unique'.

 

But it's still a quirky thing to see, and I'm sure people will love it, so I've got nothing against it.

Tbh while your at it Europa park, please link this project to the train station and the airport and dont forget a stop at the water park........ whats the worlds longest cable car? Why not go for the world record while your at it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which airport though? I dread to think how much work would be required to get this to Basel or any of the other 'major' German airports...

 

Wish they'd get some form of direct train service tbh from the likes of Stuttgart...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Benin said:

Which airport though? I dread to think how much work would be required to get this to Basel or any of the other 'major' German airports...

 

Wish they'd get some form of direct train service tbh from the likes of Stuttgart...

Isnt the french airport strasbourg the closest in line with this plan, I know ryanair flew there last year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobF said:

Isnt the french airport strasbourg the closest in line with this plan, I know ryanair flew there last year?

 

Still have the issue of public transport options being insanely limited (it would take 2 hours from Strasbourg to this new location); and the issue of going to Stansted and flying with Ryanair...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Benin said:

 

Still have the issue of public transport options being insanely limited (it would take 2 hours from Strasbourg to this new location); and the issue of going to Stansted and flying with Ryanair...

Ive got it........ europa park to have a private runway and terminal !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9555379d1550766375-2020-neuheit-ersatz-f

 

Roughly about a year since the fire and the Scandi Alley will be re-opening... Great work from Europa there given the circumstances whilst incorporating improvements (both detailed and legislative) and a mystery basement surprise (Roland's Dungeon?!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Fjord is getting some TLC after the fire, looks fab.

Fjord was brilliant in itself, they could of just rebuilt the damage and it would of been great, but somehow they managed to make it look even better.

*Found this on our enthusiast god TPW's FB*

 

Image may contain: outdoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...