Lewie900

Vortex

Thats the sound of Thorpe park team-leaders, rippung up contracts and firing staff.I hope you're satisfied with your actions today Ricky. Thorpe Park's BIGGEST secret ever, told just like that.You make me sick... :)

It's hardly a secret.... Thorpe won't fire staff for saying oh it got a paintjob and has new restraints :L its not as though the whole things been 'SW1 - vortex is done up'

It's hardly a secret.... Thorpe won't fire staff for saying oh it got a paintjob and has new restraints :L its not as though the whole things been 'SW1 - vortex is done up'

Aww... I wasn't serious hun, just this unemployment thing really means I literally have nothing better to do then to get answers out of deliberately cryptic clues. :)

That's not going to make the ride more interesting. Just look phitter. :)

You of all people Ricky I would of thought would notice sarcasm! :PI rarely go on Vortex as it doesn't always agree with me. However, I remember that those hench restraints were horrbile!So it will be nice to see some new ones. :)

How sad is this, I'm more looking forward to the new Vortex restraints than Saw Alive. Ha. :)

I am the same as you Paul :)Then again, I am not a big enthusiast for THORPE PARK as it is so.... :P

I've heard that, they are the same/identicle to the previous ones just different colours. The main claw has had a paintjob too, The colour scheme is 'dark' blue restraints, not sure about the main claw.

This is one of the only rides in the park that I'm not too sure if I want to go on. I know that Samurai would make me sick but I'm not sure if this would or not. I'll probably give it a try as I have read some very positive reviews of this one. :D

I'll probably give it a try as I have read some very positive reviews of this one. :D

It's possibly the most boring 'sensation' you'll ever experience.