Jobs..

Marc

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently working in France on a second 8 month contract and need to start looking for jobs back in the UK again soon, in case there are no permanent contracts available. However, my contract here finishes at the beginning of January, so naturally, almost "nowhere" will be looking for staff - oh the joys of being a seasonal!!

I'm currently working in France on a second 8 month contract and need to start looking for jobs back in the UK again soon, in case there are no permanent contracts available. However, my contract here finishes at the beginning of January, so naturally, almost "nowhere" will be looking for staff - oh the joys of being a seasonal!!

Not far off the same situation. I have currently got what is called a 'Flexible Contract' at Next, absolutely brilliant idea. I am a self employed contractor so am sometimes out of work, what this basically means is that whenever my contracts expire, I can work there whilst I look for a new one (better than sitting at home) I am also doing what are called 'Bank Shifts' at a local hospital, the pay is pretty good and I often get phone calls if anybody has phoned in sick (quite often). I have two interviews tomorrow! One for the RBS As a Financial Change Analyst (which would be amazing!)Other for a hospital over in Bristol!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have just started my new job as Software Support Manager for Barts & The Royal London NHS Trust. Am based in Whitechapel (which is like pakistan) but they have just spent 400m on an absolutely amazing new hospital. Am enjoying it all thus far, continue with a crappy induction tomorrow on how to lift up boxes and all that boring sheet.