Jobs..

Marc

Just saying it doesn't make much sense considering the law, and the past on Tussauds employment.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have a look at the Laws in Kingston, they are completely different to those of the Runnymade (or something) which is Thorpe's local council. Every council has they're own laws. I am working less hours and days than some of the 16 year olds however some people aged 16 who are doing they're GCSE's like myself in year 11 have the same maximum working hours. I still work quite alot though thanks to new laws. Waiting for my contract to come in the post now. On Saturday I shall be laving at 7:45 and getting on the same train as the other chessie peeps, gots to get there and make my staff ID, not too sure how they're going to issue about 30 staff ID's that morning but meh.

Enjoyed working at chessie today very much, alot of the work I had to do today was however behind the scenes as I had to be trained up and shown all different parts of the ride which aren't of access to the public. So if anybody saw me it would've been somewhere random like underneath vampire lols. I completed training and was assesed on Vampire , Bubbleworks , Seastorm , Capers and Playhouse, not bad to get trained up on all those in one day. Working again next Saturday and will be back platforming for more than 30mins at a time <_<

Enjoyed working at chessie today very much, alot of the work I had to do today was however behind the scenes as I had to be trained up and shown all different parts of the ride which aren't of access to the public. So if anybody saw me it would've been somewhere random like underneath vampire lols. I completed training and was assesed on Vampire , Bubbleworks , Seastorm , Capers and Playhouse, not bad to get trained up on all those in one day. Working again next Saturday and will be back platforming for more than 30mins at a time <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That does explain why there were a few people underneath vampire yesterday. (In that sort of area anyway) :P

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure alot of people will get higher than us (forgot the name of the guy I was working with :() .. I;ve only been there couple of weeks but was told it was a good throughput of 749pph so yeah pfft... Sure Peter or someone will come along with a 24746pph or some silly throughput soon enough though :(

Well, I'm waitressing at the golf club at the moment.... fun fun fun! But eventually I would like to do something involving law... possibly European Law, or Criminology or a Barrister. Or if that fails and I'm too thick (which is quite likely!) then I'm thinking the police looks good :)

well let me indulge you. Last time I worked in topman and was on a 4hr contract doing mega ovvertime.Now I work in topshop and I&#39;m on an 8hr contract, doing mega overtime. =]I&#39;m working boxing day and new years day - but double pay and escaping the parentals and free buffet. Yus please.