Jobs..

Marc

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yesterday I went to Wimbledon-Hood handing in CV's and I applied to 10 places. So at least one place should give me a job. So as long as I get a job then I'm defo. My parents are happy with everything so yeh.I applied to: Odeon really want to work there, its not too busy, its nice working at a cinema. You get free tickets and discount of discounts as well. The hours are good and you also get good pay.The Pier (Home and Furniture) reli same as well as Game, Gap, Marks & Spencer, Home Store, Sainsbury, Ellies (department store), Topshop and BootsI applied to Argos, Morrisons, Debenhams and WHSmith but they said to apply online but with WHSmith, theyren't hiring.I'm planning to go to NewMalden some time soon and then apply to 8-10 more places so I should get at least 2-3 job offers B)

I applied to Ann Summers for the sumemr but they only accept bad looking people > LOL J/KI applied to Chessie, and they are keeping my details on record > it;s a great palce to work and I love Chessie!!1My daughter also said she is happy for me to go.

Aha yeah, your daughter is quite cool rly.As for me.. I've applied for Waitrose > because I love their social responsibility and working in a supermarket would be well cool!!Southern Railway > Cos I'm a "freak" and find it "cool" to work on the trains.Southeastern Railway > Cos of the same above ^^ < Dont worry, I'm not that much of a freak..Love you all.. not really, thats a joke and I'm just being nice to you all.

Hmm.. I want a new job. I am 15 years of age... and don't where else will hire me?Anyone know places that will hire me at weekends? Mainly Saturdays ? I'm thinking of applying to Chessie for the Summer... but I suppose there flooded so will have to be amazing at somethin (Y)

Right well I just got rejected by the London Underground. Quite upset tbh, really had my heart set on it for months and months, and basically now have nothing to do. Failed the numeracy test. Ridiculous. Probably gonna have to find an internal vacancy and stay on at Eurostar now.Pissed off.

I was working reli hard at college today and I got a chane to check my emails.I got an email from Chessie saying they would offer me an Interview in April and would get back to me.A pessimist would say, that they say that to everyone who applies but I dont think thats always the case

• 1 month later...