Jobs..

Marc

I would be thinking things like...* People are having to queue 120 mins plus.* Guests are getting angry around queues.* Vandalism* Queue Jumping* Smoking in the queue linesetc.

As a Ride Host it will be your duty to prevent the above and more, as well as meeting your daily targets. If you are worried about the things you have listed, you may as well save yourself the hassle of applying because you will be rejected otherwise. Just a heads up.

• 4 weeks later...

Sometime earlier this year I took the quiz on the recruitment page. How stupid is that thing? The answers are so blinkin' obvious!

You're walking to your position for the start of your shift. You'd left in good time but along the way a customer catches your attention and, with his map upside down, is quite clearly struggling to find what he's looking for. Do you:a. Dash past and try and look as if you never saw them – your colleague has been on most of the morning, it's their lunch time approaching fast and it's quite a hot day.b. Stop and see if you can help.

I have a job at the kennels near me I work 4 days a week and get £76, Great job love it each day is diffrent but now not sure weather to stay at work in september or go to sixth form. Have to wait intill Thursday after I have got my exam results and take it from there. :P

Still have not got a job!They will probably start recruiting in shops in September as soon as I go back to college! Brighton is so annoying! :) I have gave up on that, so I am scanning the Chessington recruitment site looking for that magical "Rides and Attractions" to appear! :P

How much do they pay at Chessie? Coz I would love to work there too. I would love to work at Thorpe but its too chavy I don't think I would enjoy as much.

How much do they pay at Chessie? Coz I would love to work there too. I would love to work at Thorpe but its too chavy I don't think I would enjoy as much.

It depends on which department you would like to work in. Most pay £5.80 per/hour, which is very reasonable if you ask me.

Well, I have just got myself a new job which isn't bad considering my age. Will be working for the NHS in a&e on £30,000 minimum salary earning upto £42,000 a year. Get in!

What the hell THAT MUCH JACK?!Take me out to lunch. For the fail you gave me in the rotunda.

I'm a Care Assitant at my local vets, which means I basically clean up for 3.5 hours every Monday after school and I do the jobs the veterinary nurses are too busy to do. Sometimes I get to help them with the animals which is really fun. I work from 4-7:30pm and I get £12.35. And I have just found out I get next Monday off wooooooohoooooo *dances*

I'm a Care Assitant at my local vets, which means I basically clean up for 3.5 hours every Monday after school and I do the jobs the veterinary nurses are too busy to do. Sometimes I get to help them with the animals which is really fun. I work from 4-7:30pm and I get £12.35. And I have just found out I get next Monday off wooooooohoooooo *dances*

Thats not a bad little job, nice short hours and a little money. Just got threw my paperwork today, jesus! Theres a hell of alot to do all because I'm 'working wit children' Ffs I'm not a pedophil, hurry up and lemme start. The salary looked ice on paper , 24k - 30k + 15% :) Atm I'm still working for Maplin Electronics so if anybody needs anything just day!