Television

Sheepie

When Does BB8 Start or haven't They Released the date's Yet ???

HAHA! Be patient my friend.It starts in May, until last year it was the last Friday in May. But now that they seem to be getting longer, it will probably start on the second week in May- like last year. I think it started on the second Thursday in May.They might do the launch midweek again this year, seeing as it got the most viewings for a BB launch this year.Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...

What actually is happening with that? They say that they have found out recently that premium rate phone lines are a rip off, but really, what's new? Think about it. There is a ?50,000 prize to be won. It costs ?1 for entry. On average [say this is deal or no Deal] they would have around 400,000 people watching.For arguments sake, 130,000 people partake.130,000 x ?1 is ?130,000Take away the prize, and you have a tidy profit of ?80,000. OK, this is taxed, and loads of other overheads, but with ITV's premium rate phone service, they made ?41m, and as they lost ?80m last year, it does help them stay above the water.

• 2 months later...
Posted ImageWelcome to the logo that will dominate your screens for the next few months, trust me, there will not be a place where you can escape it.Welcome to BB8! :P I'd like to say that if you tilt your head to the right, the iris looks like a key hole, and if this was 'turned' it would match up with the colours in the outer ring. And now I'm going to go to the shops to see if a spare life is available, as I obviously need one. :P

Starts 1st of June  cant wait. I heard they will lock half of the people outside and the others inside come rain or shine.

Channel 4 haven't comfirmed the start date yet, although that is the most rumoured one I'll agree.The thing that makes me doubt the 1st of June is that it's a Friday, and the past few years they've launched on a weekday (not Friday) and have got huuuge ratings.And I wouldn't believe evrrything you read in the tabloid :PI really am liking the eye tbh. It has a really good test card feel to it, which is getting me excited about the titles.Haha, I think the look of the house, the logo, and the titles are the most important things about the series for me. :P

Just 10 days and all will be 'unlocked'.I for one am wetting myself about all the break bumpers showing the eye and today I saw the first countdown ad. I literally collapsed.In other news though, is it me or is Doctor Who getting scarier each week?! I was literally shouting at the screen last night.Has anyone here got Virgin+?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah doctor whos great. I've only really started watching it since david tennant began. I like the smith and jones episode where he forgot he was the doctor and became the headmaster of a school.oops another off topic post  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was Human Nature deary :). Smith and Jones was when they were in that hospital and went to the moon.Wow that sounded like sarcasm.