Television

Sheepie

I know...it was a shock to see the Doctor...so...so...not with it. B)I think Martha's going to play a big part in the next episode!!ohh...Jack's gotta crush on the Doctor!!! The minute a saw that bit I was laughing and I couldn't stop :) :)

Its also been confirmed that catherine tate will return to doctor who for the whole of the next series alongside the doctor and martha. I don't think it will be as good with two assistants but its good that catherines back. Kylie Minogue will also star in this years christmas episode the voyage of the damned which looks excellent. LOL it seems like quite a few people didn't like the final episode. I found it good, not the best episode but it was quite good.

okay completely change of programs..but who ever has sky! (I dont unfortunatly)but still, a music channel Big box TV!not sure if this have been mentioned but it is hilarious!!!!its the only channel to allow you to make a video... and send it in!so your the star of it! The things people have sent in already are hilarious! A great channel ;)has anyone else seen it?

• 3 months later...

Does anyone on here watch Whose Line Is It Anyway?For those of you that don't know anything about it, it is an unscripted comedy show where four performers create characters, scenes, and songs on the spot. It really is hilarious. :D It can be seen on week nights at 7pm on the new freeview channel called Dave (channel 19).Information about it on Wikipedia

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...