Television

Sheepie

Wow.

Back to TV, Strictly started last night. Yay! C'mon Tim Wonnacott and Scott Mills.

I miss Tim! Never understood why he wore strange hats during training though :lol: Scott...meh :P

They had their Blackpool show tonight :D Which is always great in that magnificent ballroom, but a little more exciting now since I've been there, and danced on that floor! (Oh balls, I still need to write my Blackpool trip report!)

And let's not forget the not-so-magnificent things which have occurred there on Strictly...

http://youtu.be/sISZFkR-L3o

The "dancing" starts at 50 seconds. If you've never seen it before, just watch, not just for the hilarity of the dance and what the pair of them look like, but also the judges' comments!

Len is hilarious :lol:

I hardly ever watch anything on BBC One, unless it's The One Show, Escape to the Country or Country File...THEN I'm interested! Otherwise, I'm a Friends sort of guy... :)

I really enjoy watching Eden as well! Love Attenborough's documentaries! :D

My mum enjoys those three, especially Escape To The Country :P And David Attenborough reminds so many of us in the family of her dad :)

I don't really have anything that I always watch really - as in, I don't have to see every show/episode. I've got into Strictly over the years, at first for the entertainment factor but I've also ended up learning a lot about the dances etc and that side of it, mostly because my brother is a massive fan!

I'm A Celebrity, as that's a good laugh, plus Ant and Dec add a lot of comedy to it.

Other than that, if there's anything with animals in I'll usually watch, like For The Love Of Dogs, the cat thing on Horizon recently :wub: Oh and the penguin documentary a few years ago - Spy In the Huddle! That bird that took the "Egg Cam" and got the first ever flying aerial shot! Plus David Tennant narrated it :ph34r:

Edited by Mer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Murder house was easily the best! The last 2 seasons were pretty weak. They didn't execute Freakshow well enough because they killed off the best character (Twisty obviously) in the beginning. :( Dandy was the only good character that was consistent really. Hotel will either be the one to kickstart it again or make it fall

Murder house was easily the best! The last 2 seasons were pretty weak. They didn't execute Freakshow well enough because they killed off the best character (Twisty obviously) in the beginning. :( Dandy was the only good character that was consistent really. Hotel will either be the one to kickstart it again or make it fall

Yup - I wasn't a huge fan of Coven (just couldn't get into the story of it).  I really liked Asylum APART from that super annoying song they kept playing in the lounge area - my God that got stuck in my head for weeks!!!  Hopefully Hotel will be decent - fingers crossed :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone watched the new episode of American Horror Story? I personally thought it was great, back to the gory and weird panning shots. Lady Gaga is brilliant (never doubted her anyway #trufan) and the soundtrack and references to horror films were great too. This is the catchy song during *that* scene if you've seen the first episode.

(Just like the rest of the seasons though I have no clue what is going on. :) )