Television

Sheepie

On 01/03/2017 at 4:08 PM, Cian said:

Was it good? Was planning on viewing but haven't got to it yet.

I haven't really liked either episodes from the current series. 

Mind you, the Christmas special was very enjoyable as was the entirety of series 1. The first episode in the wardrobe (I believe was called sardines) was class!

Sorry for the double post but I thoroughly recommend watching This Country.

Its a BBC3 comedy mockumentary following the life of 2 cousins in the Cotswolds.

If you want some refreshing light comedy at these times of pain please give it a watch. The first 4 episodes are now available to be downloaded!

On 3/1/2017 at 4:08 PM, Cian said:

Was it good? Was planning on viewing but haven't got to it yet.

Unfortunately I thought the first one was pretty terrible, not what you expect from the series proper opener (the xmas special was brilliant though), but I the second one was much much better. That's the great thing about it; if one is not for you it doesn't really matter as the next one will be completely different. If you can find the first series that was the strongest, especially A Quite Night In and The Understudy.

My other new favorite thing is Gap Year hidden away on E4 for some reason. Took a little bit to get going but is well worth it when it picks up. Tim Key love.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

The Florida Project

For any Disney fan I would recommend: https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-florida-project/on-demand/69116-001

Free to watch on 4OD, the Touching drama about a six-year-old girl's adventures living in a motel near Walt Disney World, while the girl's single mother struggles to make ends meet.

A real issue for Disney Florida, which the tourist may not see on their vacation to Florida.

• 4 weeks later...