Television

Sheepie

So, this is a place to disscuss all things on the box.What's your favourite program? What's your favourite Station? How is your favourite program doing in the ratings?Let's disscuss it here!OK... on the third of Janurary.. new series of Desperate Housewive and the fifth series of Celebrity Big Brother returns.Yay! I can't wait. -_-Edit: Wow I sound sad and pathetic!

This years CBB rating for the finale was 7.31 million viewers. Just a random fact. I know that you will all sleep better now that you know that. :lol:AND EDIT:BB8 Auditions start on my birthday!!!And they finish when we're at Thorpe -_- And here's one of the teaser adverts for CBB: Boink!I've got goosebumps. I'm sorry, I'll go and crawl back into my hole now -_-

• 4 weeks later...

those vids have been removedDont worry I got told off for uploading video's to Google Video because they breached the MBCA (the mellenium broadcasting copyright act) but I still have 50+ videos on google :(CLICK HERE :unsure: this CBB Racism thing has got soo out of hand and blown out of proportionI seriously cannot wait for BB8 (if it is happening) as the shows producers are getting meaner. YAY

Thank you so much!!Thank you!!Finally somone who also thinks it's gotten blow out of proportion. Now, what Jade said was racist, but come on, she is nowhere intelligent enough to actuallt come to any conscious state to even realize it.And, if you're in such a confined space like the BB house, people will annoy you, and even though we all deny it, we do bitch about people who annoy us and don't like. We can't get on with everyone- that's impossible.And another note, there have been a record amount of complaints about Big Brother this year. Why? This incident has probably been the only one in BB history where a situation inside the house has actually reflected the society of the outside world- which is what it was originally meant to be. I mean, incidents like this happen all over the world, everyday, in all of our lives.

We will be seeing other BB's. Without a doubt.Besides, even if channel 4 did drop the show, then surely another network will buy the rights anyway- it's a ratings winner for channel 4, every time, and always has been.Finally, if you needed more assurance that there will be another BB, then the auditions are still going- surely if they were to stop producing the showm they would stop holding auditions?Also, channel 4 have a licence for the show until the end of the 10th (or 11th?) series.So, that leaves just enough time for me to audition next year :unsure:

big brother now is just too famous to be dropped now,like even the producers of dr who think it will go on until 200,000I know dr who is a fictional programme but doesn't that state how famous BB is especially as it has been going for 7 years in the uk and in many other countrysI LOVE BB(The Post Code Of The Big Brother House is WD6 1JG )(type that into google earth)(actually it's elstree studios but the house is at the back)

• 4 weeks later...