Television

Sheepie

I'm off to watch Britain's Got Talent in about half an hour! Loving the series so far :).

Is today meant to be last of auditions? About time they show all the auditions I've been waiting for, e.g. mother of act getting rude to simon cowell which seems to be in the "next time" every week but never actually there.

Is today meant to be last of auditions? About time they show all the auditions I've been waiting for, e.g. mother of act getting rude to simon cowell which seems to be in the "next time" every week but never actually there.

I know what you mean, I've been waiting every week to see that woman! But yes, today is the last day of the auditions, and tomorrow evening will bring the first of the Live! Semi-finals.

It was the 10 second version of the advert, and it was played during the break two before the Chessington one, and the one after.

Ahh around the time my sister insisted we watched a quiz show on BBC1 instead of the adverts :)Anyway yeah, pretty good episode of BGT, good to see the woman finally complain at Simon Cowell however I was a bit dissapointed the fight didn't get any further. Pleased with who went through as well.

Ahh around the time my sister insisted we watched a quiz show on BBC1 instead of the adverts :)Anyway yeah, pretty good episode of BGT, good to see the woman finally complain at Simon Cowell however I was a bit dissapointed the fight didn't get any further. Pleased with who went through as well.

Yeah, I was pleased will who went through as well. I would love the guy with the incredibly high singing voice to win it! He was great :). Do you have any ideas of who you want to win?

Yeah, I was pleased will who went through as well. I would love the guy with the incredibly high singing voice to win it! He was great :). Do you have any ideas of who you want to win?

Oh yeah him he was good :PErm... I actually have no idea atm xD lolI'll have to decide from the next performancesI still have a hunch that Susan Boyle's gonna get pretty far after all the hype about her to begin with.

• 1 month later...