Television

Sheepie

LOL! :unsure:Loads of people are going on about bad acting/saying they were over the top. Umm, maybe cos they just escaped from a burning building? Hello?! And it's a soap, it's not meant to be an Oscar winning performance! Besides, I didn't think it was bad acting at all. Yes all Peggy did was run around and scream...but her pub and home were on fire. I'd love to see someone escape from a fire and no panic :)However I have to admit that some things were pretty daft. Like no one notices the fire at first, no one hears Peggy screaming or wonders where she is, no one smells smoke, the pub doesn't seem to have any fire alarms/sprinklers (just like it has no CCTV!)...and Dot was smoking 2 cigarettes in a pub? :) Well I guess the smoking ban doesn't matter in this case! XDBut it's a soap, nothing is ever that realistic, nothing is meant to go smoothly, if it all did it would be crap! :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ITV are such copy cats, or it's an odd coincidence; on X Factor Katie has just sung a song from Jungle Book which BBC's Strictly Come Dancing used last week. And they've copied the BBC before by having similar soap storylines etc.Yeah bit of a sad thing to moan about but it's kind of cheating to just copy another channel and not be original, just annoys me!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm A Celebrity is back! Stacy Solomon ;)And wow, how useless is Gillian McKeith? The moment she appeared she started moaning and going on about her phobia of...pretty much everything involved in the show! B)And The Impressions Show is just starting on BBC 1, looks hilarious ;)

I'm A Celebrity is back! Stacy Solomon ;)And wow, how useless is Gillian McKeith? The moment she appeared she started moaning and going on about her phobia of...pretty much everything involved in the show! B)And The Impressions Show is just starting on BBC 1, looks hilarious ;)

Did you hear the playmate?! B) She said: "My mum gave me some good advice... to stick it in my mouth, don't chew and just swallow" haha, oh dear.

Did you hear the playmate?! ;) She said: "My mum gave me some good advice... to stick it in my mouth, don't chew and just swallow" haha, oh dear.

I know! B)The Impressions Show was great, I love shows like that! Like Dead Ringers (also with Jon Culshaw) and anyone remember Alistair McGowan's Big Impression? But yeah, Simon Cowell getting married..."I do...not!" etc etc B)