Television

Sheepie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My favourite tv shows are

Fairground attractions (I hope they make another series which features the Sedgwicks and Rock Rage!) it was an awesome show!

Emmerdale - very dramatic but I have a crush on one of the actors but thats another story :P

Ugly betty - I am a gay so it appeals to me. Fashion and bitching about people haha :P

Little britain - just a funny show!

Inbetweeners - funniest show! Thorpe park episode cracks me up!

Gavin and stacey - light humour but serious parts :P

Thats about it haha!

My favourite tv shows are

Fairground attractions (I hope they make another series which features the Sedgwicks and Rock Rage!) it was an awesome show!

Emmerdale - very dramatic but I have a crush on one of the actors but thats another story :P

Ugly betty - I am a gay so it appeals to me. Fashion and bitching about people haha :P

Little britain - just a funny show!

Inbetweeners - funniest show! Thorpe park episode cracks me up!

Gavin and stacey - light humour but serious parts :P

Thats about it haha!

I've never seen Fairground attractions or Ugly Betty but the rest I really enjoy - also (don't judge me on this) - Jeremy Kyle show......sad I know but it cheers me up if I am feeling cack - seeing people airing their dirty laundry in public is quite therapeutic :ph34r:

Emmerdale I love - also Corrie. Went off Eastenders months ago as it was too depressing and boring :P

Ah....Inbetweeners - I had never seen it before until about 4/5 months ago :o - so so funny and the Thorpe Park episode is classic - I think I must have watched that ep about 7 times so far and it still makes me laugh.

Am a fan of Dancing on Ice - mainly due to the risk factors involved......whenever I watch it,, a small part of me is hoping that someone might do themself an injury

I love sitcoms and glad to see Birds of a Feather back - I watched the original ones way back in the early 90s and when I heard that it was coming back I thought it would be naff but I thought the first episode was pretty good.

Ok, waffling now

Anybody watch any Anime stuff? A friend recently got me obsessed with it XD I'm open to recommendations if people have them but I am currently watching the entirety of Bleach which I adore (On episode 60 or so, no spoilers! ;) ) Also watched some of One Piece and all of Deathnote which were both pretty cool Deathnote especially :P I will watch Attack on Titan at some point seeing as everybody raves about it!

Back in regular TV, Sherlock is going extremely well in my opinion, I know some people are hating the new ones and I don't really get why. Doctor Who is probably my favourite TV show though <3 Can't say I've watched much classic stuff but I eagerly anticipate Capaldi's run especially since it's confirmed to not be broken into bits this time!

The Voice. So much better than the other talent shows. I think it must be edited together by the work experience guys, really gets on my nerves sometimes the way they crash the audio together badly, but the acts are so much better. It's much more than the poor TV karaoke that is X factor.

The Voice. So much better than the other talent shows. I think it must be edited together by the work experience guys, really gets on my nerves sometimes the way they crash the audio together badly, but the acts are so much better. It's much more than the poor TV karaoke that is X factor.

It is a better show then X Factor by far and I'm glad they booted out the Banshee and got in Kylie, she's much better. I just wish the show wouldn't keep going for tropes, the judges constantly stuck in a rut. I'm from Yorkshire go to Ricky, I'm a woman go to Kylie, I'm Welsh go to Tom. Surely there's more to being a judge then your physical characteristics or where you're from.

• 4 weeks later...

Really bugging me, but does anyone know of a sort of gameshow from the early 00's,was a Saturday night sort of thing, and people would do daring things/face their own fears to try and win a surprise/prize for someone they loved? Wife/brother/mother etc. e.g. one guy had to sumo wrestle with actual sumo wrestlers and win at least one round of three attempts, another woman had to sing in a musical even though she was nervous, and one woman who was scared of rollercoasters had to ride 3 rides at Thorpe Park, she only managed Nemesis Inferno from what I remember. Anyway, anyone remember the name of the show?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you have not seen it, Fargo currently on channel 4 is probably the best TV I've ever seen. I'm not exaggerating, it is stunning visually, funny, dark, and powerful. If you've not seen it, watch it now before it ends and falls off of 4OD. You do need to catch up though, it'd be meaningless to jump in now.

Also, BBC2's Episodes is just fantastic. So funny. I think you'd have to catch up on all three series now though, again not something you can just dive into midway.

• 3 months later...

It opens up the usual can of worms though of what is and isn't offensive... Some people find the lesbian lizard/human couple in Doctor Who offensive, some don't care...

Then when religion gets brought in this sort of petitions and stuff get bogged down into it... Although it seems that the guy who did the original video said it was satirical (read - I got hate for it)...

Shame things like politics and religion have to just mess life about...