MTDP

MikeC

As much as I'd like a Topple Tower, Huss Delirium or a Top Spin. I don't think they will come:

1) Topple Towers have reliability problems and breakdown a lot

2) Huss Deliriums are amazing but they take up too much space and they'd be better suited for somewhere hot and with a lot of space

3) There is a Topspin in Chessington and Alton and I can't see them building one at Thorpe.

Edited by Will

Rollersoaker: Even ignoring all other problems, capacity alone would mean it could never work at Thorpe. Hence why 2 were ever built and the Hershey one at least is gone.

Also, it was pretty crap...

Water coaster wouldn't be a bad shout, and cold weather is a poor excuse when the park already had Tidal Wave (and Scandinavian countries have them)...

Yes, but I don't think we on the Thorpe park fansite represent the views of the majority of the general public who visit Thorpe.

I reckon it would be quite a popular addition with most of the park guests - if you don't like topspins, don't ride it!

Whenever I see a top spin in a theme park, it is always the most unpopular ride on park. From the one at Gardaland, to Rameses Revenge, to the one at Parque Warner Madrid. And that seems to be problem, people don't find top-spins in this day and age that amazing, so no one rides them.

Even Talocan at Phantasialand gets praise for its effects and theming but never really for the ride itself.

Topspins may be the most unpopular rides at those theme parks, but surley it could be more popular at Thorpe - a theme park that is aimed completley at Thrillseekers.

I'll relent then. I'd wish for something better then a has-been from the 90's but you seem confident that a topspin could work at Thorpe.

I'll relent then. I'd wish for something better then a has-been from the 90's but you seem confident that a topspin could work at Thorpe.

Well obviously I'd rather have something better, I'm just saying that a topspin could work at Thorpe.

Surley it would have been a more worthwhile addition than Storm Surge was?