MTDP

MikeC

Having looked at the MTDP, some points I've found:-CCR Coaster-Loos in CC (Canada Creek)-Two capacity rides next to arena-Second drop tower next to Detonator-Buildings of KFC changed to offices.-Nemesis Inferno extended workshop-Extend Sleepy Joes Rib Shack-4D upgrade-Staff parking up the road from the Dome-Lake Show-Laser Show on lake-Tidal Wave workshopVery interesting - X:/NWO isn't on the map.

Very interesting - X:/NWO isn't on the map.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very Interesting indeed. -_-. Believe or not on a website about British parks, on the future of thorpe park page it said that X was scheduled to leave Thorpe sometime in the future -_-. But they said that it would leave around 2018 not 2007. If it is going which I really hope it isnt then lets all salute X:/No Way Out for being such a great addition to Thorpe. I'm not doing anymore because we dont even know its going yet but I would if it was going. -_-

I doubt much will change for X anytime soon. I don't think there will be any alterations to the trains or anything. All I can see happening really is some refurbishment in the queueline (get rid of all the random doors!) and maybe some new lights and sound effects in the actual ride area. I'm against a total re-theme though. -_-

Well I certentely did see the plans of X going in the 2018 season. And mat is right in saying that an LIM coaster is meant to be coming. Because of space I think that it will be of them squeezed up coasters like Jokers Jinx. So I'm sorry Cringle it is time for you to be madder......I mean mad. -_-

Dont worry, we will =Plol. Umm, they better not get rid of X:/ ever. Otherwise I'll be mad. Maybe change the colourscheme of the building though.(ps. we love you really sheepie)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn straight you love me! -_- Even though X is classed as being in Lost City, I think it would be good to have its own little seperate area (which it kinda is I guess).X has so much potential. It has so many assets that just simply aren't used. We have this massive building, full of dark corridoors. If they want to do it on the cheap, I think it would be good to see them invest in some lighting and sound effects. It would look good, and it also seems to be Tussauds preferred method of Themeing.Perhaps we could be seeing the majority of 2008's budget going on this?I doubt it, but it would be nice.

I heard that x is ment to be going around 2018 to make way for an LIM coaster in that area. But that's not for along time yet and the plans are most definitly going to change befoe then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well to be quite hounest mate I dont think it will be going it will just get rebuilt I recon but I heard around at thorpe park when I went they said it is junk and they are rebuilding it to be a haunted mine train but yet again that might not even happen but I think the rebuild of it will tho but make it new again, but if they do get rid of x they dont have the record any more

Theres been alot of speculation as to whether it will or will not be re-themed to a haunted mine train, or whether it will have its trains turned around.I guess we do know that they will be spending some money on it, personally I won't get my hopes up to high, then maybe I will be happily surprised on open day. Other than that though, only time will tell.

I think the height ceiling is 400ft. But they won't build higher than stealth because they wouldn't wanna make stealth look small as its their Icon Coaster. Also I dont think, because Thorpe Park is based on reclaimed land that they can build big enough footers to hold any higher (although thats only a guess) not to mention the locals. and I doubt they can be bothered really tbh.

I thought the Height ceiling was 115 aswell but Stealth could be there because of its colouring or something. Because its white. I dont get that really I thought that white would make it worse because it would blend in with the sky and english skys are usually always grey or white.lol :P