MTDP

MikeC

And stealth only goes high at one point and goes straght back down.

Thats a permanent structure though. Take The proposed flying island at Chessington that got refused on height issues despite the fact outside park opening hours it would never be at its full height.And its white because in a few years the rust will be noticeable so it will fit into amity cove more.**May be a lie.

Thats a permanent structure though. Take The proposed flying island at Chessington that got refused on height issues despite the fact outside park opening hours it would never be at its full height.And its white because in a few years the rust will be noticeable so it will fit into amity cove more.**May be a lie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, its white because its ment to blend in with the sky - so locals will not complain about it too much, evan though they approved it, its nice towards them, as it does not stick out too much. ;]

I think the fact is, they could have chosen any colour they wanted really- it didn't matter, it was approved. However, Thorpe saw the opportunuty to "please" the locals and decided to colour it white instead.Compare this to other colours (and take into consideration what the colour of our skies are most of the time), and I think white "blends" the most.In regards to the MTDP, well, it is clearly out-dated now. I think it would be interesting to see an updated MTDP, to give us an insight into what direction Thorpe want to go in.It would be good to see a STDP too :P

HAHA!For once Cringle, I actually didn't mean what you were implying. lol. wow, this is history, clearly a missed opportunity there. :P I realized after I posted that; we already (kinda) know what's happening in the short- term, (except 2008) so I guess my post was worthless really.OK, I'm rambling now, so I'm gonna stop. I don't seem to explain myself very well :P

personaly I cannot be bothered about reading all of the MTDP but if you notice stealths top hat and spiraling hills going up to it THEY ARE WHITE and they do blend in.when I have driven to thorpe park through the village of thorpe you cant really see any rides from the village you start seeing it when you get near or past that arena place.

• 1 month later...

Alot of the MTDP turned out to be cobblers, no 2nd Detonator tower for a starters! Still with any luck the Canada Creek coaster will go ahead, don't care much what it is as long as it's gud!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes there is going to be a coaster in canada creek they have already started doing work for it with the infilling. Thorpe said that they still could have a second drop tower but they havent confirmed it yet so yeah lets just wait until any news comes out about that. :huh: