MTDP

MikeC

I'm probally going to get shouted at for this, but Thorpe Park have alot of flat rides, we want a new one because there hasn't been a new one since 2005, but if you think about it, Vortex, Rush, Zodiac, Slammer, Detonator, Storm in a Teacup (if you want to include it) and Samurai thats 6 or 7 flat rides, and don't get me wrong I would like a new flat ride as much as everyone else, but they do have alot, and they may get rid of one to make another one.

2010/2011 - Treasure Island (including 3 rides)2011/2012 - Fantasy Island/Runaway Train (new ride and play zone)2012/2013 - Haunted House2013/2014 - Bobsleigh Ride (south of dome)2016/2018 - Replacement of X:\ No Way OutGot this information from here.

How likely is it they'll keep to that though!

Anyone know what WILL be replacing fungle safari yet? :P

Shortly after Fungle's removal was announced, word of mouth here suggested that a 2011 coaster will be going in it's old spot.I'm surprised they haven't boarded it up or anything so far. Surely is must be confusing people who walk past and see it closed? There's not even a sign to inform you the ride has closed for good.

Once again Theme Park Bloke you are chatting a load of rubbish have you seen the size of Fungle. There is no way you can build a new coaster there, not only that It would be right next to Nemesis Inferno so this would be pointless. Before posting your so called word of mouths or guesses make sure they are sensible otherwise it is wasting other members time reading your posts.I have heard what they plan to place there but I am not allowed to say what it is.

Once again Theme Park Bloke you are chatting a load of rubbish have you seen the size of Fungle. There is no way you can build a new coaster there, not only that It would be right next to Nemesis Inferno so this would be pointless. Before posting your so called word of mouths or guesses make sure they are sensible otherwise it is wasting other members time reading your posts.I have heard what they plan to place there but I am not allowed to say what it is.

Do you have any idea when we find out what they plan to put in that space, or even when they plan to put it there?

If they were to put a ride there, it would have to be some sort of smallish flat. There would be no room for anything larger than Detonator for example, (in terms of ground space is takes up including queue line). I suppose they could do something similar to Duel or Tomb Blaster (with a similar flat track to Miss Hippo's Fungle Safari), but then again, there probably isn't enough room for a project of that scale.

I am talking rubbish? Hmm, let me find the source and show it to you and see what you make of it. And yes, I've seen the size of Fungle. You never know, Thunder Looper may come out of reitrement!If you've heard what they plan to place there, why aren't you allowed to say? Do you work there? Has a Merlin employee told you?

It will most likely be a small flat ride, or even a picnic area.

A picnic area, when we've got the Barbecue grill opposite? That would be an awful move.

I am talking rubbish? Hmm, let me find the source and show it to you and see what you make of it. And yes, I've seen the size of Fungle. You never know, Thunder Looper may come out of reitrement!

Thunder Looper may come out of retirement? Just to clear this up, you did know it got relocated to Brazil yah?

why aren't you allowed to say? Do you work there? Has a Merlin employee told you?

Are you that retarded that you cant read two posts above?

As I stated I am unable to say what I have heard as I was informed by someone employed by Merlin

Yes, yes. Joke, guys! :blink:

That clearly wasn't a joke. You read James' post and realized how stupid you are and now you tried to cover it up! :)

Off Topic, but why is everyone so mean to Theme Park bloke here?Ok so he made a mistake no need to hold on to it and patronise him about it, I dont even know what Thunder Looper is!Anyway, I wonder if a ride like Tomb Blaster will ever actually come into Thorpe Park?EDIT: Now I do know what Thunder Looper is but anyway that still wouldnt fit in the Fungle Safari space, especially with Inferno right next to it.

Off Topic, but why is everyone so mean to Theme Park bloke here?Ok so he made a mistake no need to hold on to it and patronise him about it, I dont even know what Thunder Looper is!Anyway, I wonder if a ride like Tomb Blaster will ever actually come into Thorpe Park?

He is a big noob. Most things he says is a load of rubbish.No a ride like Tomb Blaster probably wont come to Thorpe as there is one just down the road at Chessington and also Alton Towers.