MTDP

MikeC

To be honest most of the new "rides" planned are located in very small spaces such as the one in between storm in a tea cup and tidal wave, it's a extremely small space in fact, which makes me wonder if Thorpe are really planning on placing some new rides aimed at kids ! :lol: Shocking I know considering the target audience at the Mo. I doubt that many of the 9 (I think it is) rides will be big as in Rush big or Slammer big and to be honest there's got to come a point where Thorpe really and truly can not fit any more rides in such a small compact space. ;) IMO

To be honest most of the new "rides" planned are located in very small spaces such as the one in between storm in a tea cup and tidal wave, it's a extremely small space in fact, which makes me wonder if Thorpe are really planning on placing some new rides aimed at kids ! :P Shocking I know considering the target audience at the Mo. I doubt that many of the 9 (I think it is) rides will be big as in Rush big or Slammer big and to be honest there's got to come a point where Thorpe really and truly can not fit any more rides in such a small compact space. :P IMO

Yeahh but IMO thorpe park needs a few kids rides because its so much effort when my family goes because we have to look after my bother who wont go on anything big/isn't tall enough :/, + kids rides can be jokes for us teens aswell :lol:;)

Yeahh but IMO thorpe park needs a few kids rides because its so much effort when my family goes because we have to look after my bother who wont go on anything big/isn't tall enough :/, + kids rides can be jokes for us teens aswell ;):lol:

Very true, And there was me thinking Thorpe was just bothered about thrill after thrill after thrill :P But yes a few kids rides wouldn't go a miss of course.

The plans clearly show 3 coasters....In terms of that part of infilled land, the plans show the coaster starting on the other side of the education centre, so only a very small part of the coaster would be on that bit of land, the rest would be alongside where Depth charge currently is?????

yes there are three but the on on the left is exactly the same as the one on the right if you look.

Fair point, but that doesnt mean that they will be exactly the same, as has been previously said, nothing on the MTDP is actually certain, designs and ideas can change