MTDP

MikeC

• 2 weeks later...

It's still at Freestyle Music Park so nothing has happened to it yet. And although it's second hand it wouldn't be rough, apparently it had a little B&M rattle but that was probably down to poor maintenance as it was at a failing park. Still it was only built in 2008! But agree, Thorpe definitely doesn't need any more loops!

• 2 months later...

+ even if we DID know it was B&M, that still doesnt deny the fact this other person was talking about a completely different year.

Eh? Well if we're choosing to be picky...2012 Coaster: No we currently don't know anything, and as far as I'm aware nothing has been confirmed.2015 Coaster: No we currently don't know anything, and as far as I'm aware nothing has been confirmed.2018 Coaster: No we currently don't know anything, and as far as I'm aware nothing has been confirmed.Every other Coaster they may want to introduce at some point in the future: No we currently don't know anything, and as far as I'm aware nothing has been confirmed.

Eh? Well if we're choosing to be picky...2012 Coaster: No we currently don't know anything, and as far as I'm aware nothing has been confirmed.2015 Coaster: No we currently don't know anything, and as far as I'm aware nothing has been confirmed.2018 Coaster: No we currently don't know anything, and as far as I'm aware nothing has been confirmed.Every other Coaster they may want to introduce at some point in the future: No we currently don't know anything, and as far as I'm aware nothing has been confirmed.

If you had the slightest bit of knowledge I kindly backed you up when you said we don't know what type of coaster is.

• 2 months later...

Bringing this back up, I know...Been looking through the MTDP again. It mentioned in it that in 2012, they are considering an open air stage and whilst scanning through, found a bit more detail:"In terms of the open air stage, it is proposed that it would be used for the purposes of “low­key” ground level family entertainments such as jugglers and acrobats and would be centrally located within the core area, immediately south of the elevated section of ‘Stealth’. The stage would be small (measuring approximately 70sqm)."Posted ImageSouth of Stealth is that nice grassy bit as shown above. Interesting, good to see them considering non-rides for family entertainment too. ;)

How big do you want it! thats a very large area in my opinion and frankly could be more then adequate for standing area and stage area.

For a stage, 70sqm isn't that large.

They Could just use the arena for that

They could. However, if this stage gets built, could it be a hint that the arena is leaving? After all, it's a pretty big space that is used for awful little nowadays.Although I think this MTDP did outline the arena to have a refurbishment, though that could more be a second choice...

• 2 months later...