MikeC

MTDP

Well its because detonator only goes up once, but with things like Colossus and nemmie they go up^ lots of times. Even up into the zero-g is going up. Thats whysetty and stealth are exceptions. :huh:

just so you know-there was no 2nd detty towers,the canada creek coaster is now saw,there is infilling around the areas(possibly the hotel) and there is definately going to be new areas in the coming years

Psssht, it won;t change. They've still got the Se7en bins in there :)

During Thrill Chill, day one (with literally nothing open) I noticed the Se7en marquee was still there. Being a very unobservant employee I wondered if they've actually taken it down now. Otherwise I see a walk past the arena on the cards tomorrow.

2010/2011 - Treasure Island (including 3 rides)2011/2012 - Fantasy Island/Runaway Train (new ride and play zone)2012/2013 - Haunted House2013/2014 - Bobsleigh Ride (south of dome)2016/2018 - Replacement of X:\ No Way OutGot this information from here.

Seeing as the MTDP was drawn up quite a long time before Thorpe started branding themselves as 'The Nations Thrill Capital', I think it will have changed quite a lot since then so I personally would be quite surprised to see them install a Haunted House and a Play Area but I suppose only time will tell.

The area for Treasure Island will not be ready for next year as they haven't filled in all the land yet. A ride to replace Fungle is probably happening next year and Treasure Island year after.

Rameses Revenge. BAHA I think not.Probably something thrill rideish seeing as that is now their market, I do not expect something similar to replace it :P