Phantasialand

Cringle

A ride that seems to be continuing the trend of investments of the park it's in. Looks a truly amazing ride. There's some seriously exciting new rides in the works for Europe next year.

Hopefully this beauty will be opening April time (I know Chiapas did and with the amount of detail that's already finished halfway through this year).

Love how they've already got benches and bins ready; made me chuckle for some reason!

Hopefully this beauty will be opening April time (I know Chiapas did and with the amount of detail that's already finished halfway through this year).

Remember Chiapas opened a year late though! ;)  I assume that's why they're doing everything so early though; not wanting to take any chances and whatnot.

So after what looks like a photo of the ride's layout, a German fan creating a detailed model of the coaster has shown us what the layout should look like. Looks fun!

bOLa8or.png

LLe1pme.jpg

Meanwhile, construction continues on the theming against the walls behind China Town, and little details in the basalt cliffs.

Na9Vd4n.jpg

veOrbD1.jpg

The only thing I'm worried about is Klugheim looking like a sea of black and grey. I know that could look good, but I hope there are more browns and maybe some greenery to balance it out a little.

11846741_1017433061624854_30077695789465

378521d1439326775_201x_neuheit_taron_lau

giphy.gif

In other news, Phannyland have updated the look of their website, those who might remember the Jurassic World hype train will notice that it's the same design as that website...

So it looks utter crap and difficult to actually navigate...

A poor trend amongst websites atm... WE NEED THE INFO QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY GUYS!

Yeah the new site is awful! Which is really a shame because I liked the old website, I could see info on tickets and transport in a few clicks and it even offered to translate the website as soon as you enter it! :(

Now as far as I can tell, workers have begun re-themeing the lift tower of River Quest which faces Klugheim. I'm glad this is happening as it's kinda old now and it's colour and texture just doesn't flow with the new theming. 

JNeO530.jpg

It's covered by fences but you can just make out what I think is new theming on the tower! Hopefully this doesn't mean River Quest is closed because I have a feeling it might be down for my visit :(

Double post :( This isn't about Taron so sorry if I got your hopes up, but I was on Youtube and found this video from early 2007.

It shows Talocan's construction, and one of it's first cycles which is very short, not as intense but very misty and wet! There is also a soundtrack I've never heard before, which must have been replaced by the Narnia score. I can see why they changed it to what it is now! I thought I'd share the video here as I found it kind of interesting to see the ride look so different!

Taron looking as exciting as ever (potentially the best looking 2016 ride in Europe).

Glad to see River Quest getting some updates to fit in, I love park's that change rides when they're no longer new.

Haven't seen the new site yet but from the sounds its dire, it was far from broken and didn't need fixing from what I saw on the old one.