Phantasialand

Cringle

Definitely gutted that I didn't get to experience FLY. But its an excuse to go back next year.

For those who have no time to read my review. I really enjoyed this park, Taron and Black Mamba are both really good coasters. I do still prefer Europa and Cedar Point. Though Klugheim is a work of art, and I hope Rookburgh continues the trend of great theming.

1 hour ago, JoshuaA said:

Definitely gutted that I didn't get to experience FLY. But its an excuse to go back next year.

For those who have no time to read my review. I really enjoyed this park, Taron and Black Mamba are both really good coasters. I do still prefer Europa and Cedar Point. Though Klugheim is a work of art, and I hope Rookburgh continues the trend of great theming.

Well. Cedar Point is simply untouchable though xD

Taron,Black Mamba and Chiapas are a line up that most other parks would die for!!

Glad to see you enjoyed the park!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Phantasialand are surely one of the most creative and imaginative parks out there when it comes to building new attractions and areas.

The amount of redevelopment they’ve covered over the last 10-15 years is stunning. Ripping out dated attractions such as old flumes and simulators, to replace them with state of the art attractions such as Chiapas and Taron.

All they need now is a substantial new state of the art dark ride. 

11 hours ago, Matt Creek said:

Phantasialand are surely one of the most creative and imaginative parks out there when it comes to building new attractions and areas.

The amount of redevelopment they’ve covered over the last 10-15 years is stunning. Ripping out dated attractions such as old flumes and simulators, to replace them with state of the art attractions such as Chiapas and Taron.

All they need now is a substantial new state of the art dark ride. 

they have one ……

7 hours ago, RobF said:

they have one ……

Don’t get me wrong, Maus Au Chocolate is a relatively fun and decent dark ride. However I still feel the park is in need of something a little bigger that really stands out as a flagship experience.

Would love to see Phantasialand pull something out of the hat on the likes of Symbolica or Mystic Manor. Space and resources however may suggest otherwise. 

Depending what happens with the currently closed Hollywood ride, the only other option is probably to replace Geister Riksha. Assuming further land is not available.

• 2 months later...

And cut. It looks like Hollywood tour is no-more.

The park have removed all mention of the ride, which has remained closed since 2020. According to Towerstreet, the park’s guest services team have confirmed the closure.

The ride was dated and famous (for maybe the wrong reasons), but I’ll miss it a lot for it’s weird and bizarre traits. 

The park really could do with a new dark ride, and this would be the ideal place for it. Pity Fantassima exists and still needs a new home, given it’s the weak link holding that area from being redeveloped.