Efteling

Cringle

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the real quality we have on our doorstep in Europe... to have the likes of Efteling and Europa Park only 2 hours away from us is pretty sweet.

(And then to have a supporting cast of the likes of PortAventura, Phantasialand and Disneyland Paris et al is even sweeter.)

Baron looks superb; short, but then all Dive Machines are. Have to say I'm a fan of both the monster B&M divers and the smaller ones - Krake was especially good.

BA already has my cash for a jaunt to Holland later this year  :) (£80 return to Amsterdam... bargain!)

My main issue with the layout that I can see is it really doesnt seem to flow between elements. The zero G looks like it shouldve twisted the other way to make the dive loop (or immelmen or whatevers) exit more smooth and then it would enter the helix in a great line. 

Of course, I can't say that yet as I haven't seen a POV or ridden it, but nonetheless the line the ride takes could be very purposeful, and besides, the theming and the tightness of these elements makes for an exciting project.

• 2 weeks later...