Rotterdam is also a valid option, just need to get a bus from the airport to the train station, then off to Tilburg, get off and get another bus or taxi (depending on preference)...

Dunno the Amsterdam route, but I believe it's pretty much the same, only with S'Hertonbosch (or whatever it's called) instead of Tilburg...

By the way, what Toofpik posted is actually one of the photos of a 3D model a dutch enthusiast made of the coaster, it's not real :P

The station in real life is getting there, but it's still a construction site!

XmRl3Ng.jpg

Might be, even if it is Efteling and they are notorious for rides opening late, one would hope B&M will make it less of an issue...

Besides, it'll probs be more fun to take the risk and go for Winter Efteling instead...

The theming and aesthetic of this ride is enough for me to have serious respect for Efteling. It looks sublime and looks to be a really worthwhile addition to the park. Building for the future for the win.

I think the length is just right tbh, obviously it's just my opinion though.

The drop will be great, as well as the dark-ride section before/during the lift, and I think the rest of the layout flows nicely without it dragging on!