Efteling

Cringle

Krake doesn't get fantastic reviews by the wider coaster community (I find it fab and cute, but most seem to think it crap for... some reasoning, but they're the people who like SheiKra, so they know nothing ;) )...

Be interesting to see how fast it takes the Zero-G and Helix mostly... That'll be the decider imo, as Krake's airtime hill is fantastic purely because of the speed it hits it...

Still likely to be the best coaster at the park mind, but as the park doesn't have any coasters many would even put in the world-class bracket, this will make no major difference really... It'll be a good solid ride, like Joris and Vogel Rok... And that's not a bad thing at all...

Baron 1898 can't be compared to Garda's because this will be another high quality original  attraction as opposed to one reusing existing concepts.

YAY.  POINTLESS MERLIN-BASHING.

Oblivion:  The Black Hole amalgamates the names of two coasters, one of which also happens to be a a dive coaster.  However, just because of that, that doesn't take away from it being an attraction in its own right - indeed, it targets a different audience (the Italian one) and has it's own theme and story, separate to any other Merlin attractions.

By your logic here, we cannot compare Swarm to any other wingrider, since it just reuses existing concepts.  Similarly for many other rides.

The coaster itself at Gardaland looks similar to Efteling. However, the theming at Efteling will be absolutely first class whereas at Gardaland it will probably be just about 'solid'.

Efteling is a wonderful park but they always build very short rollercoasters - see DVH, Joris en de Draak and this.

Personally I find Krake really quite boring at Heide-Park, but this does look better. I do not massively rate SheiKra however, but Griffon is outstanding (seems to offer more airtime and also has 2 inversions).

I am willing to forego a larger ride though if it's presented like this - Efteling do know how to get it spot on.

Krake doesn't get fantastic reviews by the wider coaster community (I find it fab and cute, but most seem to think it crap for... some reasoning, but they're the people who like SheiKra, so they know nothing ;) )...

Ok fantastic might look like an exaggeration to some, but from what I've seen and heard, it's a fab little coaster! I think this will be 10 times better tbh.

Love listening to that video, isn't it the strangest thing they don't have a translation for?

Hurdy gurdy noka jidwod uoewc pqwpo cnio[e cnpappojq d hdioq ipwi STOP BEFORE YOU DROP, mi niows oipjqio ipqojwojid jpqjpdj pod qjwp jopjwqd joo,  ZERO G ROLL, jxpw  nmiw nuenudn oio  ij ndnw niod wo[an mlo,  LIFT MOTOR, d nide I oe opsow jsowjd jsdow, THE MAKING OF hudy gurdy. 

It looks stunning, I think the post drop section looks pretty good really. I've not ridden Krake, but didn't rate SheiKra at all; the rest of a dive coaster seems to be very much secondary to the drop, I suppose it is so big and lumbering it's going to be tricky to ever do anything too exciting.

Looks nice.  The elements seem to be on a smaller scale than a lot of B&M's, so it might actually be intense and certainly forceful.  The only con (and it's quite a significant drawback IMO) is that it looks far too short to be an outstanding coaster.  With that said, the theming looks amazing and it's really clever that they have incorporated the supports to fit in!

Its a dive machine, they are expensive they loose speed very quickly compared to other coasters. Also they focus on the drop so the rest of the layout isn't needed to be as great as on another coaster. It will be a good coaster but saying that I do feel the layout on all dive machines let them down a bit (possible exceptions being shekra and griffon).