Memories: Magic Moments

Sheepie

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Mine was the 5th of July 2009, my 7th time going. By then me and my brother had bought our annual passes and had been basically every weekend.We got to the front of the Merlin Pass queue line and when it opened, we pegged it to Saw and we were the first ones there!Just going through an empty queue line felt great, even better when we got off and it said it was 80 mins long! :( We fitted about 22 rides in that day, Nemesis and Stealth being the most>we got on Nemesis about 8 times and Stealth about 5. Plus, the queue for Stealth went down to about 20 mins in the last hour so we got in twice at the end of the day!Awesome. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Posted ImageTidal Wave when the only things behind it was the Flying Fish and treesPosted ImageOld Samurai look with empty red pannelling.Posted ImageLooking at Colossus. Samurais queue line rested on the lakes edge whilst Colossus's queue line just to go off on a peninsula.Posted ImageBefore Colossus became land locked.Posted ImageDetonator construction imagePosted ImageVortex in its first seasonPosted ImageThe old Zodiac

• 4 weeks later...