Food Outlets

Cringle

The thread about just food and drink avalible from the park; whether its Burger King or Baguettes, Colossal Hot Dogs or Doughnuts you love, discuss your love and hate, issues and praises here.I always go to Crust at the end of Colossus, mainly because I love baguettes and they are really tastey, but also because I am not a lover of fast food. Now and again yeh, but every time gets abit too much.I think Thorpe Park and all the Tussauds attractions should install some more salad bars or fruit stalls in their parks to cater for those who want to eat healthy food - or just to avoid throwing up on rides.

Colossal Hot Dogs -have one nearly every time I go, there just..nice I suppose. Theres much better food elsewhere too, but this is usally fast, and somewhat cheap, wouldnt reccomend going there if you dont have a lot left tbh.I've never been to crust before, I'll have to go there next time! Anyone but me read about alton towers in the paper?-There restraunts were called "filthy" by the inspectors, I've never been to alton yet, so I cant really agree or disagree. But it shouldnt really happen anyway, a multi-billion pound company cant afford a few cleaners that will work for peanuts?*Anyway, its nice to take a break from the fast food a thorpe sometimes, I've not gone into pizza hut yet - because I simply cant be botherd to actully wait for it, they take ages half the time.caf? nero is rather nice though, I'm glad thorpe has one :]*The cleaners dont actully work for peanuts, its an expression

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The outlets at Thorpe are so overpriced which is a right pain, would of been glass house by a country mile but haven't ate there for a while now so shall say the Calypso BBQ. I think it was last time I ate there when I got a nice chicken, was good compared to the same old Burger King that I get week in week out.

IF you want some propa nice food, get the train to Thorpe, and at a station go to Caffe Ritazza. The do the most stunning Ham & Cheese Ciabattas, toasted up all nice. Absolutely delish. Also, get a Bite Discount Card and you can have 20% off.Schweet!

The thread about just food and drink avalible from the park; whether its Burger King or Baguettes, Colossal Hot Dogs or Doughnuts you love, discuss your love and hate, issues and praises here.I always go to Crust at the end of Colossus, mainly because I love baguettes and they are really tastey, but also because I am not a lover of fast food. Now and again yeh, but every time gets abit too much.I think Thorpe Park and all the Tussauds attractions should install some more salad bars or fruit stalls in their parks to cater for those who want to eat healthy food - or just to avoid throwing up on rides.

The pizza hut is OK for salads, I would reccomend getting there about an hour ahead of everyone else (e.g. people go for lunch at the park at around 1pm, get there at 12pm - not only is the resteraunt empty - so are the ride ques)

IF you want some propa nice food, get the train to Thorpe, and at a station go to Caffe Ritazza. The do the most stunning Ham & Cheese Ciabattas, toasted up all nice. Absolutely delish. Also, get a Bite Discount Card and you can have 20% off.Schweet!

Cafe Ritazza annoy me. East Croydon people are cnuts and I never want to buy anything from them or that company again!But for paninis.. nero ftw! Got 3 of them free from the LOTD guys last year, filled me up a treat and lasted a while (3!) and were soo scrummy that I've been wanting them ever since.

• 1 month later...